Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 01 2023, 02:22 PM

Default Baloney

Sorry you cannot see the pictures of our NCC, but for three cycles, we have been up against, 46.285,011 1st, 2nd, 37,462,252 and 35,854,856 AS OF RIGHT NOW and the rest of the groups are all under 16K and have pretty much stopped. Put the people that play ALL DAY LONG together, and those that play as a game against each other. If you can't see that, then something is clearly wrong. Even when I sit here for hours and do nothing but post and work facilities, we get nowhere. Pretty much why I will not be participating in them anymore except to help out someone.
Old Oct 01 2023, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Sorry you cannot see the pictures of our NCC, but for three cycles, we have been up against, 46.285,011 1st, 2nd, 37,462,252 and 35,854,856 AS OF RIGHT NOW and the rest of the groups are all under 16K and have pretty much stopped. Put the people that play ALL DAY LONG together, and those that play as a game against each other. If you can't see that, then something is clearly wrong. Even when I sit here for hours and do nothing but post and work facilities, we get nowhere. Pretty much why I will not be participating in them anymore except to help out someone.
Hi MammaKanode

If you wish you can post your idea in Suggestions section for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to the thread about NCC.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Oct 08 2023, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, I am having an issue with the NCC. When I choose the Competing Neighborhoods tab, it is still showing the message saying that it is still selecting neighborhoods and to check back tomorrow. This usually resets on Saturdays to show the new neighborhoods, but mine has not reset, and it showed that message yesterday, as well as today, Sunday. Any idea why? Thanks!
Old Oct 08 2023, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi, I am having an issue with the NCC. When I choose the Competing Neighborhoods tab, it is still showing the message saying that it is still selecting neighborhoods and to check back tomorrow. This usually resets on Saturdays to show the new neighborhoods, but mine has not reset, and it showed that message yesterday, as well as today, Sunday. Any idea why? Thanks!
Hi FarmersWife

Please read the following information:

Competing Neighborhoods will be assigned on either of two days:

For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

You opened your NCC yesterday, Saturday 07 October, so you will get the competing Neighborhoods tomorrow.
Old Oct 08 2023, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmersWife

Please read the following information:

Competing Neighborhoods will be assigned on either of two days:

For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

You opened your NCC yesterday, Saturday 07 October, so you will get the competing Neighborhoods tomorrow.

Thanks so much Mary!! I forgot about this. My truck broke down, my husband is away, AND I just set up my new laptop, so I didn't get to open the NCC until yesterday. Lesson learned! Now I just have to adjust to the change, due to my actions. LOL
Old Oct 08 2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Thanks so much Mary!! I forgot about this. My truck broke down, my husband is away, AND I just set up my new laptop, so I didn't get to open the NCC until yesterday. Lesson learned! Now I just have to adjust to the change, due to my actions. LOL
You are very welcome FarmersWife
Old Oct 08 2023, 08:53 PM

I think I know the answer, but I thought I'd ask anyway:

I have 4 facilities in this week's contest. One of each. I have two each of the coins facilities, but only 1 each of the FC ones.

I'm considering buying a second of one of the FarmCash ones but ONLY if I can get my second Iraqui Restaurant assigned. If I get the Playground one, it won't do me enough good to be worth it.

But there's no way to predict which extra coins facility would be added, right?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 09 2023, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I think I know the answer, but I thought I'd ask anyway:

I have 4 facilities in this week's contest. One of each. I have two each of the coins facilities, but only 1 each of the FC ones.

I'm considering buying a second of one of the FarmCash ones but ONLY if I can get my second Iraqui Restaurant assigned. If I get the Playground one, it won't do me enough good to be worth it.

But there's no way to predict which extra coins facility would be added, right?
Hi Farmer Susan

Sorry there was nobody here to answer you sooner.

Please open your NCC Manager and click in Add more facilities? blue button. You will find several examples on how facilities are added to the contest.
Old Oct 09 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmer Susan

Sorry there was nobody here to answer you sooner.

Please open your NCC Manager and click in Add more facilities? blue button. You will find several examples on how facilities are added to the contest.
Thanks, but I'm not sure any of those rules answer this particular question. I currently have both of the FC facilities (1 each), plus 2 each of each of the coins facilities. My GOAL is actually to get a certain coins facilities (Iraqi Restaurant) and I only want to buy 1 additional FC facilities. Buying 1 additional FC facility will promote ONE of my additional coin facilities to the contest, but as far as I can tell, which one is just chance.

It's too late to accomplish what I was hoping to accomplish for this week, but I've wondered about this before so I'd still love to know if there's a way to control WHICH coin facility you'll get if you only buy 1 FC facility and have several coins facilities of each from which to choose.

Hope that makes sense! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 09 2023, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thanks, but I'm not sure any of those rules answer this particular question. I currently have both of the FC facilities (1 each), plus 2 each of each of the coins facilities. My GOAL is actually to get a certain coins facilities (Iraqi Restaurant) and I only want to buy 1 additional FC facilities. Buying 1 additional FC facility will promote ONE of my additional coin facilities to the contest, but as far as I can tell, which one is just chance.

It's too late to accomplish what I was hoping to accomplish for this week, but I've wondered about this before so I'd still love to know if there's a way to control WHICH coin facility you'll get if you only buy 1 FC facility and have several coins facilities of each from which to choose.

Hope that makes sense! LOL
Hi Susan

I'm not sure but I think that the coins facilities added depends in which farm they are placed.

So if you have the second restaurant let say on farm 2 and the other coin facility on farm 6, then the restaurant is added. And viceversa.

Please remember that you cant move the competing facilities to other farm or you will be done with the contedt for this week.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest