Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 04 2024, 09:02 AM

Is this something you can help me with.. I keep getting this at the bottom of my screen and m2024-04-04 13:49:01.513 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w25.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...tU0hBMjU2In0=y farm freezes up.. Seems to be ok after reloading.
Old Apr 04 2024, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
Is this something you can help me with.. I keep getting this at the bottom of my screen and m2024-04-04 13:49:01.513 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, code: 0, https://w25.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...tU0hBMjU2In0=y farm freezes up.. Seems to be ok after reloading.

Hi PapaDoe

Please be sure that your browser is up to date. Also check if your operating system is updated or has any pending update.

After an update it is always better to restart your computer.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Default slow to super snail crawl slow game play

my game is working extremely slow. when it loads or when changing farms or other action a message shows up saying Error prettify failed.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM

I cleared my cache, dumped cookies and all that good stuff. They game was working perfectly until a few days ago. I have layered crops and pond but done with the overlapping tools bought from the store. all animals are in the barns. THe message about prettify fetch fail is new however.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay mixon View Post
my game is working extremely slow. when it loads or when changing farms or other action a message shows up saying Error prettify failed.
Hi Jay Mixon,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow.
There are suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread for things that cause your game to run slow.
I have been through all of your farms and none of them were slow loading. I have never heard of that error message. The only thing I can think of would be a slow internet link somewhere between you and the servers possibly due to heavy traffic at that link.
When you connect to the game, your data goes through your service provider and then many links to get to the Farm Town servers and then back the same route to get to your computer. Any one of those links having problems or heavy traffic can cause problems with your faerm s being slow or not loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay mixon View Post
I cleared my cache, dumped cookies and all that good stuff. They game was working perfectly until a few days ago. I have layered crops and pond but done with the overlapping tools bought from the store. all animals are in the barns. THe message about prettify fetch fail is new however.
Hi Jay,
Is that error in the FT Console? We have never heard of it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving