Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 03:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonVDB View Post
We need more levels...
All in good time. We just GOT more levels AND a major land upgrade. Now the devs are concentrating for a while on getting rid of the biggest bugs. That should DEFINITELY come before any more "enhancements".
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 22 2009, 03:40 PM

what is going on my avatar is back to the old mode. she just works 1 square at a time. i have checked to see if the box was checked to unlock her and not follow her but it is unchecked. i cant work ahead and just keep clicking i have to wait on her to do 1 spot at a time. are u changing things? and that is why it is messed up? i am not quiting. i love this game. thanks
Old Dec 22 2009, 04:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan gardner jimison View Post
what is going on my avatar is back to the old mode. she just works 1 square at a time.
This seems to be a temporary problem. Hang on--it should be fixed soon.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 22 2009, 04:55 PM

Default use of harvets and plow tools

The new way the harvest and plow tools are working when you get hired is a real drag and incredibly slow. It is not as slow if you just plow or harvest in order and don't skip around, this will save us from the sloppy fast workers. But, even doing plots right next to each other this was really slow and my avatar is dizzy. What is the purpose of this change- or pehaps its only temporary?
Old Dec 22 2009, 05:08 PM

it's to prevent the doubling up of harvested crops- each square can only be harvested by one person now. The old way, everyone harvesting could click on the same square and get credit for it, plus, the farmer got the phantom harvest in his storage.

Layered crops are a thing of the past now, by the way.

(WF58)
Old Dec 22 2009, 05:45 PM

I like it - no botfarming
Old Dec 22 2009, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Today when you harvest you have to wait till your avatar catches up with you before you can harvest the next item.
Also, why the 3 million dollars for second farm?
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to breezydolll
Default Farmtown harvesting

I dont even want to harvest anymore cause its so slow! why didnt farmtown leave it like it was... if it aint broke dont fix it......
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:06 PM

Hello,
I sure hope the way harvesting is going today is not the wave of the future. I can't wait 15-30 seconds for the avatar to catch up after each field is harvested and the multitude of "Wait! I'm busy!" is a real downer. I sure hope this is a glitch. If it isn't I suspect my Farm Town days are over.

I'm also curious why the price of the 2nd farm is 3M Coins. And, finally, a mansion costs 1M and gets you 1K Xp but a manor costs you 2M and only nets 1K XP....makes no sense....at least to me.
Closed Thread