Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 09 2013, 08:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i just saw this update. hadn't looked much but wondering if this could be causing my neighbor to not be able to see her fuel pumps or her semi.. I can't see hers either.. but she can view mine.. so it is technically not a graphic problem on her pc's part.. she has done all the fixes i showed her that we do first before fussing LOL she has wrote to slashkey.. anyone saying they have had this trouble? i don't at all i see mine.. but not hers and they were visible yesterday.. they are not in her facility manager either

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 09 2013, 08:50 PM

Level:
XP:

Game frozen when using "7. Global Ingredient Planner for multiple Facilities in the Facility Manager"
Old Aug 09 2013, 09:07 PM

Hi , Raul has added this to the New Release announcement ..

Quote:
Post Release Updates - Aug 9th, 9:55 PM EST

- Start All in Facility Manager now works again
- You can now dispatch all the 5 different locomotives and the Time Manager will show info for the 5 dispatched trains

Known Issues:

- Some of the improvements to the Neighbours page are currently not working, or only works on some browsers
Old Aug 09 2013, 09:41 PM

Level:
XP:

THANK YOU FOR ADDING AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE NEIGHBOR LIST!!!!!!! You know this has been a big deal around here, thank you so much for listening!!!! Love you and love this game, gonna let things settle a bit before I start buying, but really appreciate the work you do!!! Excellent! <3

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 09 2013, 09:57 PM

I am not a "power" farmer, so planting and production are not at all a priority for me. And that makes this update a great one for those who do like to decorate their farms a little. You have given us some lovely new bridges ( I remember asking last winter if we could please have a bridge like the winter one, and now we have one!!), lots of different people, although it has to be recognized that there are more than just two seasons, and people need to be dressed for all 4. More summer people seems overdone, but the variety we now have is encouraging! And, even though I do not strive to fill all facilities to 100% on a regular basis, I have to say I am ecstatic about the huge improvements to the facility manager!!!! This will help, since I am totally not into trying to figure all that stuff out. Thank you for the new stuff, all of it. And let's hope the very minor hiccups that now exist will be gone in no time. Already, you have sorted the problem with the 5th train.
Old Aug 09 2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
My "START ALL" button is not working either... pls fix it, thanks
Love the updates but my START ALL isn't working also.
Old Aug 09 2013, 10:10 PM

Question Charcoal Retort

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 9 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Note: All Facilities in the Game now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product.

Shouldn't then the Charcoal Retort Products (Activated Carbon) (Charcoal Sack) now have belts and dans enabled or am I missing something?

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Aug 09 2013, 10:13 PM

When opening the Global Ingredient Planner, it is blank (just a whilte box) and freezes the game.

Other than that, looks like a great update! Was hoping for Harvest All Animal Sheds, maybe next time!?!
Old Aug 09 2013, 10:19 PM

Thanks for the great update! Could. Someone explain the note about Farm Cash and Facebook Credits in 'dummy' terms for me please.
Old Aug 09 2013, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Love the updates but my START ALL isn't working also.
It is fixed. Try reloading your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread