Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Actually, last year's items are back in the holiday tab of the store. I'd have liked to see something new, but oh well.
Sorry my post should have indicated there are NO hanukah items for gifting. TY for your reply. It gave me a chance to make the correction. The hanukah items in the gift store are the same microscopic ones from last year
Old Dec 04 2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
Thanks Raul!
But this improvement only useful when you plow on a harvested or gone to waste fields. When you plow a new field, it's seem to be annoy.
I tested on my farm and saw that: when you plow on grass, and move the cursor to plow next fields, the cursor disappears about 0.8 second, before it reappear for you to plow next fields. Especially when you move the cursor though 'plowing field' (-20 coins ascendant), delay time is 1 second.
I think this improvement is not very important to players, and if I can compare, I will choose the plow tool before.
Thanks for reading.
Hi there, I personally like the new plow for our farms and was stoked when it was released. I can now plow in half the time, as the old green/red blade used to take number of seconds to register before I could click to plow. I gather we still need the red/green blade to show up for placing new fields, as I had to do that this morning. I also like how the new plow seeks out fields in and around other objects. It is excellent for plowing my sloping crop on my island farm. After using the new plow option a few times, I find I don't have the red/green blade showing so often. It is like a lot of things, getting used to something new and then can't do without it.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 04 2010, 05:47 PM

How do you remove the snow cover on the ground when you get ready to?
Old Dec 04 2010, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyTX View Post
How do you remove the snow cover on the ground when you get ready to?
You buy a different ground cover from the Paths/Grounds.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2010, 06:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Are you going to have the manger without the baby Jesus in it? That was the way it was done as a kid in my house (baby was put in on Christmas eve) and I know you had it last year.

Thanks!
Old Dec 04 2010, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Game guide for dummies

First, well done for updating this so soon with the new facilities. I think it's a fantastic help.

I looked at it just now and wondered if there has been an omission. In the cookware facility it details copper frying pans, but it doesn't say you need copper sheets to produce it. I should think you would. I don't think you could make it with just the ingredients listed. lol
Old Dec 04 2010, 06:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Hi there, I personally like the new plow for our farms and was stoked when it was released. I can now plow in half the time, as the old green/red blade used to take number of seconds to register before I could click to plow. I gather we still need the red/green blade to show up for placing new fields, as I had to do that this morning. I also like how the new plow seeks out fields in and around other objects. It is excellent for plowing my sloping crop on my island farm. After using the new plow option a few times, I find I don't have the red/green blade showing so often. It is like a lot of things, getting used to something new and then can't do without it.
Yes, I agree with you new plow tool help us plow faster, but it only fast when you plow on designed fields (harvested or gone to waste). I agree with you when you plow new fields, there are a green square, too; but I wonder why the cursor flash and disappear everytime I move the cursor, and 1 second it appear again.
And, this situation doesn't effect to normal farm (have a gap between fields)
Old Dec 04 2010, 06:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
First, well done for updating this so soon with the new facilities. I think it's a fantastic help.

I looked at it just now and wondered if there has been an omission. In the cookware facility it details copper frying pans, but it doesn't say you need copper sheets to produce it. I should think you would. I don't think you could make it with just the ingredients listed. lol
Heheh thanks...had put rubber sheet instead of copper sheet in my haste to get the post done for users.
Old Dec 04 2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
okay, so now I have a bunch of Rubber Trees.... any one know how long it takes them to mature??

i think they take two days for them to mature. i planted some yesterday and they are already at 49%.

Yopeep

if you are responding to the **Buy & Sell Thread**, please let me know what time zone you are in and what time we can meet.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00001267991558
Old Dec 04 2010, 08:13 PM

Nice updates for gifting, but my 4x4 plower does not work as good as it did before. I now have to wait for the squares to "roll out" I could plow quickly before, but now when I plow I have to wait for it to "roll out"
Closed Thread