Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 26 2016, 08:58 PM

Default CQ Quest

i would like the developers give those that have cq quest a color different than those listed when you go to the market place... that way we can click on that farmer and look and see if they have any thing we can buy from them and they will know i have cq quests open .. as it is you have to click every one and alot of them don't do them.. just a suggestion .. i think its a good idea . what do you think ...?
Old Jul 26 2016, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda rae View Post
i would like the developers give those that have cq quest a color different than those listed when you go to the market place... that way we can click on that farmer and look and see if they have any thing we can buy from them and they will know i have cq quests open .. as it is you have to click every one and alot of them don't do them.. just a suggestion .. i think its a good idea . what do you think ...?
Hi Linda Rae,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback thread about quests. If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section, so the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions , but you can reply to one there that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2016, 09:53 PM

FT says I didn't finish 4 quests in 7 days..please! I finished at least 7, and more. Because they usually take some of my quests and add them to the last batch and that way I lose any credit for even finishing them on any quest. Will you please give me my one little bitty farm cash dollar?

well thank you! that was quick! Now are you going to fix the problem about not allowing some of my quests to count on any given period or do I just keep losing them to space?
Old Aug 03 2016, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinelvr View Post
FT says I didn't finish 4 quests in 7 days..please! I finished at least 7, and more. Because they usually take some of my quests and add them to the last batch and that way I lose any credit for even finishing them on any quest. Will you please give me my one little bitty farm cash dollar?

well thank you! that was quick! Now are you going to fix the problem about not allowing some of my quests to count on any given period or do I just keep losing them to space?
Hi Sunshinelvr,
The not having enough to collect message usually comes up when you are sitting waiting for the button to turn blue. The only way to get them then is to try closing and restarting your farms and check again. If that doesn't work then clearing the memcache usually will fix it.
Quests are only good for 7 days from the time the last step is completed and that doesn't mean when you collect the coins. Waiting to collect the coins until after you collect your farm cash does not change the completion time. Those quests would be added on the previous week's quest chart, so can't show for the current week.
Actually according to your data you completed 8 co-op quests for this week's collection for which you got your 1 farm cash. It takes 13 quests completed to get 2 farm cash. All the rest were completed prior to 7 days ago on Jul 27th at 11:54 PM eastern time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2016, 09:12 PM

Default Not happy with current round of quests..

I have to say I am becoming extremely annoyed to be done out the ability to enjoy either the co-operative or the normal quests due to the fact that in the past week most of those quests have been CODED for facilities that cost FC.

Please do not try to tell me this is random.... too many to be random. Too much greed requiring players to spend money. I'm a pensioner.. I have more important things to spend my money on.
Old Aug 16 2016, 07:06 AM

I agree.........i had 3 this time that needed fc facts.....and the thing is i have spent quite a bit of money on fc..........
Old Aug 16 2016, 08:09 AM

Default Quests too expensive

Echoing what others have said... three of the quests I've been given this week require me to spend $5 or $10 in FarmCash to complete them. I have purchased facilities in the past and frankly spent too much money on this game already. Would really like some quests I can actually complete, either using facilities that just cost coins or in facilities I've already purchased. FarmTown is a fun game I've been playing for years, but it's been getting really frustrating lately.
Old Aug 26 2016, 07:59 AM
Account Not Linked

I thought I liked doing the quests till I started losing completed quests. Many of us don't have all the facilities to complete a quest so we have to wait for the next one. If we get a few in a row we can't complete, it messes up the 7 day rule. I have completed 3 quests but have has the last 2 in a row to where I couldn't complete them. So I wanted to turn in my 3 quests before I lost them. Well, I am going to lose 2 this time, since I have to wait 3 more days to turn them in and they will drop off my total in 2 days. This is wrong!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyTurba View Post
I thought I liked doing the quests till I started losing completed quests. Many of us don't have all the facilities to complete a quest so we have to wait for the next one. If we get a few in a row we can't complete, it messes up the 7 day rule. I have completed 3 quests but have has the last 2 in a row to where I couldn't complete them. So I wanted to turn in my 3 quests before I lost them. Well, I am going to lose 2 this time, since I have to wait 3 more days to turn them in and they will drop off my total in 2 days. This is wrong!!!!!!!!!
Hi SandyTurba,
I fail to see how having 2 you can't complete messes up the 7 day rule. Is this for co-op quests or regular quests? If it is for co-op quests you can open 2 per day or for regular quests 1 per day. If you have complete 3 and have 2 that you can't that still leaves 2 more days at the least to get more quests completed before the first ones drop off.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Aug 26 2016, 10:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Regular quest

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2079&farm_ix=Y
TY, Sandy