Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 06:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

didn't fix xp problem,i've lost xp's 5 times today for a total of 1044 xps, not counting coins i lost for connection timing out.need help,also don't get all visiting points for trophy's.i'm at level 28 and have 10 trophy's

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry game does not work

[you think that you improved the game but in reality it doesn't work now, the market place doesnt work and not the inn and the realtor have gone down, you cant see the other players and you cant hire them. the game is getting really bad, i have sent reports but nothing has been done so i am trying this

ellen
We just released a new version of FarmTown which provides support for the item storage and a couple of other improvements:

Item Storage:
-------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

2. To add an item to the storage, click on it and select the ‘Add to Storage’ menu option.

3. You can access your item storage by clicking on the Storage icon and selecting the Items tab.

Bug Fixes:
---------

1. Improvements on the crop storage/coins/xp management when working for others.

2. Better instructions on the gas station.

3. The time-to-refuel counter now shows the correct time

4. A percentage of people (specifically those that had a lot of gifts on their gift storage) will be able to receive gifts again from their friends.

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.[/quote]
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry game does not work

the market place hasnt worked since your improvements and not the inn and the realtor dont work, everyone had to hire in the inn or in the realtor, because the market place shuts you out, doesnt show other players or their names not even in chat, now the inn and the realtor are doing the same thing , i hope you can fix this
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen babcock View Post
the market place hasnt worked since your improvements and not the inn and the realtor dont work, everyone had to hire in the inn or in the realtor, because the market place shuts you out, doesnt show other players or their names not even in chat, now the inn and the realtor are doing the same thing , i hope you can fix this
because of your first post, I went and checked all the places you said had problems. There was nothing wrong. Perhaps you need to reboot your computer, clean your cache or simply try more marketplaces, etc.
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen babcock View Post
It takes time for all of the servers to be updated--they can't all be updated at the same time. Because of this, there are some temporary glitches until all the servers are updated. All of this is explained very well in this thread:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222106
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaldimar View Post
I understand your caution, but did you know there is a way to restrict people you add so they can never see any of your information? They are pretty much blind to everthing except what you send to them.
How do you do that. Just by using the hide function?
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:26 PM

Question Sounds good, but?

I like the storage idea, but what are we suppose to do with all the gas cans we get as gift? I keep getting them and I can't use them so they just stay in my gift box... Is there going to be a place that we can store them?
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:30 PM

Love the storage! You guys rock!

i'm having the same problems but with plowing. my plots won't stay plowed.

Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy Gail

Quote:
Originally Posted by poem51 View Post
I like the storage idea, but what are we suppose to do with all the gas cans we get as gift? I keep getting them and I can't use them so they just stay in my gift box... Is there going to be a place that we can store them?

Sell em...I finally did and got a pretty penney for my efforts
Closed Thread