Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2009, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosemitesam View Post
My Christmas tree dissappeared and now I have presents and no tree!!!! When will that glitch be corrected? I know that many others have this same problem. Why not put it back in the box like the chicken coop and just make a limit of one!?! That way we who have lost our can just get another and still only have one?!?! Help - my gift box is getting full and I have no where to put my presents!!!
i replied to your other thread, but i think you are talking about farmville. this is FarmTown.
Old Dec 09 2009, 06:07 PM

Default On the subject of Nativity Scenes

At our Church (Anglican Catholic) not only is the Christ Child put in the crib at Midnight Mass but the Magi don't go in until Epiphany.

Also our decorations don't go up until after Advent IV as a reminder of the penitential season of Advent.

Would have been a nice touch if the nativity scene without Jesus got a Jesus automatically at midnight on the 24th!
Old Dec 09 2009, 06:19 PM

Thank you so much for all the new stuff and mostly for the second farm. I finally earned enough to buy it and now I've already upgraded it.

And, I've earned enough to decorate farm 1 again, in the style to which it is used Thank you for all the lovely toys.
Old Dec 09 2009, 08:43 PM

Have had a ball decorating with the new Christmas items, but sure wish you could talk to the devs at Farmville and do what they did with the instant, all over snow. It was awesome! For just 1000 coins and one click, my whole farm there is amazing. Plus lighted trees that twinkle and much more. But the snow....it looks so much better than all the little patches I'm trying to piece together on Farmtown. The other issue is on Farmville, we can gift anything we buy to other neighbors. I've got a TON of Farm Cash on Farmtown (because I clicked too many times on PayPal) and can't possibly use them all. I would love to help my neighbors!! Thanx and be sure and visit!
Old Dec 09 2009, 09:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just a thought...... why do people constantly compare this game with others and say why don't you do what other games do?? that is a slap in the face to the hard working devs of this game..... they are different games get over it I say.... I think Farmtown far out does any other game on the net. Especially it being in BETA version...... And of course being free to play... and they do listen to the people that are using and Testing their game. And always come through .... Give us a break with the constant comparisons and give me a break with coming here and saying this don't do this and I lost this when you know dang well what game you are at. the forum for the other game is not even available on Facebook...... And you sure know that..... that is how much they listen.......Just my two cents. And don't give me heck for it..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 09 2009, 09:08 PM

Default decorations and cash

Hi
I am on Farmville to.. I would like a US Flag but you have to have farmville cash and I do not have but 5. I would not mind paying coins for it but u know how it is.. certain things can only be bought with cash. I do not have the money to buy the cash..

I would really like the US Flag if you could gift it...

I would also like to welcome you to be my neighbor in either Farmville ro Farmtown...

Have a marvelous rest of your week.

Sandy
Bountiful Haven Farm
cowgirl annie
Old Dec 09 2009, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

love the new things but want snow blanket like on farmville to turn our farm into winter land
Old Dec 09 2009, 10:24 PM

I love Farm Town. There is no comparison between Farm Town and some of the other Zenga games; however......

I have never made mention of a lack of anything because you guys have given us almost everything we have asked for. But, yanno, on both Yoville and Farmville there are tons of Christmas items and a lot of them that light or blink or glow. We have none of that on Farm Town. Now I know you guys could give that to us but I don't know how much work that entails. It's just that when you spend as much time and money - earned coins and PURCHASED Dollars, we wanna see more than snow and trees.

Also - since none of the new items will "hide", makes it very difficult to plant and hire !

Can't you light us up?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Check out my two farms and let me know what you think.

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Dec 09 2009, 10:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosemitesam View Post
My Christmas tree dissappeared and now I have presents and no tree!!!! When will that glitch be corrected? I know that many others have this same problem. Why not put it back in the box like the chicken coop and just make a limit of one!?! That way we who have lost our can just get another and still only have one?!?! Help - my gift box is getting full and I have no where to put my presents!!!
Ummm. . . that's FarmVille. This is Farm Town. Different game, different company, different set of forums.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 10 2009, 03:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayah View Post
I love Farm Town. There is no comparison between Farm Town and some of the other Zenga games; however......

I have never made mention of a lack of anything because you guys have given us almost everything we have asked for. But, yanno, on both Yoville and Farmville there are tons of Christmas items and a lot of them that light or blink or glow. We have none of that on Farm Town. Now I know you guys could give that to us but I don't know how much work that entails. It's just that when you spend as much time and money - earned coins and PURCHASED Dollars, we wanna see more than snow and trees.

Also - since none of the new items will "hide", makes it very difficult to plant and hire !

Can't you light us up?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

Check out my two farms and let me know what you think.

Don't you think all that RAzzle DAzzle your looking for could be a reason those other games are constantly offline???
I gave them up could not access them when I was home and able to work on my projects......... I like things the way they are. How often do you see a message from FarmTown Sorry FArmers you can't access us today but you maybe able to go la de da.com and access us but once you get to la de da.com oops there is another message umm sorry Farmers your farm may not be the correct size or maybe it will be in your neighbors yard we are trying to fix that...... umm think about it ok..... I think the Developers would give us lights and sirens and snow falls to blanket our farms if they would not cause major troubles don't you???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread