Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2012, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Same here perico AND if you are hired NON-solo, you can't collect bonuses. And YES I am also having problems with not being able to access large tools when hired just to chop....so far that's what I've seen. Glad people are reporting and that the bugs are being worked on. NEW LEVELS....YAY!!
And fixes for the hiring problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2012, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Grove View Post
What is a modern vertical farm? I can now buy one
It is a decoration item. You can find it in buildings section of the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2012, 06:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

curious though... with the just now released... how it is worded for collecting that bonus for working for others... if you get kicked off the farm for no fault of your own.. which does happen quite often you won't get any bonus even if you have worked for an hour for someone cause one tree was not chopped or one field left not plowed??? that seems kind of not soo good... though we want people to finish what we did hire them for i totally get that theory...but.............I'm just saying...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 28 2012, 07:11 PM

any ideas on how to solve the problem of not being able to retrieve my facilities from the tool box all im getting up is dairy,sheep.and the odd facility.
Old Dec 28 2012, 07:16 PM

thank you for giving us our new levels ty
Old Dec 28 2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Same here perico AND if you are hired NON-solo, you can't collect bonuses. And YES I am also having problems with not being able to access large tools when hired just to chop....so far that's what I've seen. Glad people are reporting and that the bugs are being worked on. NEW LEVELS....YAY!!
I was shaking trees with several others and was able to collect my bonus, so don't know why you can't SeaJay? The problem with the log truck is fixed now, I was also just chopping trees with my big tool. I was hired just for chopping.
Old Dec 28 2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolineclark99 View Post
any ideas on how to solve the problem of not being able to retrieve my facilities from the tool box all im getting up is dairy,sheep.and the odd facility.
Hi, open your facility manager and click on the funnel underneath A-Z make sure it is set to 'Facilities on all farms'
Old Dec 28 2012, 08:18 PM

Thanks for fixing the flower and chop tools - it was a major problem with them not showing up and some people not understanding how to do the multi-hire to make them appear.

Also, tried that dim-out feature tonight and it is seriously awesome! You folks just keep making this game better and better! Rock on!!
Old Dec 28 2012, 08:28 PM

Thanks for level 400 and the extra Farm cash.. You are the best!

Fritz
Old Dec 28 2012, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Thanks for the additional levels and the corrections.

One thing that I have found is that if some of the flowers are frozen I can not collect the bonus.........331,616 coins
Closed Thread