Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 09:28 AM

OMG!!! i don't know what is going on...i just noticed that all 4 of my oil pumps are gone too. this is the worst side effect of your best update ever. i don't know where to go with this cuz i don't see this posted newhere else. i have already posted disappearing farm equipment this morning. please help me, i've never been affected before and hope i never get hit again.
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:34 AM

Once again, the devs have really been doing some fabulous stuff! I was collecting my production, saw that my fruit cocktail was in a different spot and my brain screamed "UPDATE" and I scampered over to the forum to see what's new. Beautiful new flowers - thanks Debbie! But please add lots of them to the flower shop. The new facilities are awesome, but I think you need to take some of the items we already have and add them to the facilities we already have (ie apricot jam in the preserve factory or dried figs, or granola) - on that note, I have an extensive list (with the ingredients they need) and will be adding it on the suggestions page very soon!

Adding my pleas for a 6th (and 7th, maybe 8th) farm - love the new facilities, but I'm maxed out on space and can't buy any more until I have more space. And I actually spend money to buy FC, so please add more farms, so I can pay you what you so richly deserve!!!!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:45 AM

got a question about cheese, for some reason I did have lots & lots of cheese in my dairy processor. Now I have none and can't seem to get any, so there's a lot of food I can't fix because of not having cheese???
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

thanks for the stuff. can't wait to get more farmcash...im back up to 20 after doing surveys and stuff. of course i can't really buy any more of the buildings until i have farm #6.
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:46 AM

My Big Bulldozer is kaput too... bummer
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:47 AM

Thanks for the chain saw. Now I will be quiet for a while!
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Thanks for the chain saw. Now I will be quiet for a while!
me too
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstires View Post
got a question about cheese, for some reason I did have lots & lots of cheese in my dairy processor. Now I have none and can't seem to get any, so there's a lot of food I can't fix because of not having cheese???
you could of accidentally sold it at the Market ... I hope not. i did that last week.. I sold all my darn hot dog buns....... grrrrrrr

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Manure spreader

As of today my spreader says I need more pig fuel and I filled it this morning and fertilized one farm now I can't use it for my others please fix Pat
Old Sep 01 2010, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdcp View Post
My Bulldozer is not working correctly either...only allows me to deleted plowed fields!!?? then when you use the dozer on those plowed fields...and refresh game...those fields are back..so it's not working at all

like it always has: both the big and small bulldozers work the same as when you harvest seed or plow.

All these tasks que up on the server to be done when you click your mouse, and the server and your avatar has to catch up before its completed.

The difference is: harvesting seeding and plowing actually SHOWS the progress queing up on the server and disapears when completed, while both the bulldozer tools DO NOT.
The bulldozer tools need time for the server to complete the work just like the other tools.
The only way you can be sure all work is completed, is once you are done bulldozing, click the save button or a button to go to another farm.
Waiting for the game to confirm the save, or waiting untill you are transported the the selected farm.

If you simply reload the game or the window before the server catches up, only the deleted fields that have caught up at that point will remain deleted.
Closed Thread