Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2009, 05:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

you said we cannot use them on others farms ...but I know someone that does use the big harvester on peoples farms...i have been there with her on many farms...and she takes all the crops.....i asked the farmer and he said he knows her n that she was using it...and that you had to be a certain level to use it on others farms....just want to know if this was true....and if so i would like to know how to do it...and if its not possible to use on other farms...i would like to know how she is doing it ,when no one else is allowed to.... her name ic cc small

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 01 2009, 05:49 PM

Smile

As a level 34 I have been pretty frustated with nothing new to do but continually re-arrange my farm. I have 11.5 million coins!

However, I love using the seeder, even though its gargantuan size makes it tough to park. And it is working great. I just click on it, select "plant seeds" which directs me to the seed store, and I am good to go.

I look forward to the Christmas decorations, and have already cleared a field size area for them.
Old Nov 01 2009, 07:39 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Oct 05 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I have put items in "storage" and now cannot find it -could you help me?

Visit The Rockin"R"Ranch

Old Nov 01 2009, 10:48 PM

I agree the limit on storage is arbitrary and unreasonably small. And while the "neighbor" idea in Farm Town is OK, they are starting too put TOO much emphasis on how many neighbors you have....it not only affects hiring now, but fuel and storage as well....thats too much....your enjoyment of farm town should not be so heavily linked to your neighbors.
MD
Old Nov 01 2009, 11:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardcoo View Post
I have put items in "storage" and now cannot find it -could you help me?
The storage is under where you store your crops. Click on Items at the top
Old Nov 02 2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Grigg View Post
I wish we had an 8 hour crop. Then you could sleep or go to work while it's growing.

I wish I had storage so that I could move things from my farm TO storage, and then get them back later (like taking things from gifts).
I plant grapes for overnite 8 hr crop, they are ready in 4 but good for 8 ...it works.....

Serenity Acres
Old Nov 02 2009, 02:21 AM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Oct 05 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Exclamation Storage?

About a week ago, a storage was offerd "for items boight and not being used. I put a couple of Sm. things in it (mabey just 1), then dropped my harvester, Seeder, and solar powerd plow in it ,never figureing out how to retrieve them.HOW DO I GET THEM OUT?

Visit The Rockin"R"Ranch

Old Nov 02 2009, 10:50 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Wink harvesting

Hey, love this game - so addicted to it. Love the ability to interact, makes it more appealing than other games.

here's my thought - lots of comments about the storage and new tools BUT the conversation about harvesting and losing coins seems to have dropped. Has this problem been fixed? I still hang around a farm scanning all the harvested plots for fear if I leave I will lose my coins. So sad that I lose many plowing jobs whereas before I could harvest, then respond immediately to plow. Can someone educate me on this feature??

Thanks - and keep up the good work developers! Change keeps the game interesting, weather people find it useful or not......

Visit Swinging 'J' Farm

Old Nov 02 2009, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardcoo View Post
About a week ago, a storage was offerd "for items boight and not being used. I put a couple of Sm. things in it (mabey just 1), then dropped my harvester, Seeder, and solar powerd plow in it ,never figureing out how to retrieve them.HOW DO I GET THEM OUT?
Storage for items is the same place your harvested crops go to. There is a harvest and items tab.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 03 2009, 03:27 PM

Default Losing XP points still a problem

This morning at 8:30 am I had 301,340 XP points, logged out of farm town and left the house. At 1:15pm I signed onto farm town and see that my xp points total is now 301,043 - there is STILL a problem here.

Could we please see an Official Message posted to the forum Glitches thread to acknowledge that we are not all losing our minds? Just tell us that it is being worked on will be sufficient... or should we assume that nobody cares.
Closed Thread