Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2012, 12:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
I'd like to spend some Farm Cash on an item in the store that gives me more hours in a day...specifically on an item that gives me at least an hour and a half of Farm Town a day. Between work, housework, Lord of the Rings Online and following the election news that leaves very little time for Farm Town, and I MISS IT!!!
You don't need a tool, all you need to do is replace the lord of the Rings Online and the Election News with Farm Town and all will be good.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 02 2012, 12:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet01 View Post
Texas belle:
The NATIVE AMERICANS of long ago... wore buckskins as well as other natural items (no walmart close by had to make clothes with animal hides, plants..), they used trees/stones to make weapons to kill for their meat...these people lived in what is known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Since they were here first they are called NATIVE AMERICANS. The people that were/are born in the country of INDIA are called INDIANS. which is where Columbus thought he had landed so that is what HE called them..in the years since then the truth has been revealed: this is not INDIA..and they dress different.
Most all of the NATIVE Americans that I know find it offensive to be called by a different nationality. Wouldnt you?
I would, but remember when C.Columbus discovered America he did not discover the Americas he discovered the Caribbean, (BTW I am Cuban, so I should know) and what he encountered there were indians and he worked them so hard that we don't have a single indian descendant in any of the isles of the Antilles, they were very pacific indians and he destroyed them, so we don't have any natives at all. Sorry, if I offended anyone but for many years they were called indians, i.e, Seminole Indians from Florida, etc...
Old Oct 02 2012, 12:12 AM

Level:
XP:

- For people that feel unconfortable with the funeral facilities, most likely we will introduce soon some kind of exclusion functionality, for example if you go to the settings tab, you will be able to exclude facilities like funerals, alcohol related, police, etc, so when you work your neighbour facilities you will not see any of the products in your storage. You will still see them on the store and others people farms though.
Last edited by Raul; Yesterday at 03:47 PM.

Thanks Raul, hope this helps some of the folks that are affected by the funeral home, I made a peaceful and quiet town around the funeral home with a church, creek, etc.. the building is really very nice looking and is not an eye sore that nobody would want to put it on the farm...
Old Oct 02 2012, 01:06 AM

I think we all appreciate the fact that the Memcache link has been re-enabled, however, reading through the posts ... many of the problems are with not being able to work friends' factories and this is one of the main functions that the old Memcache did. Is it really very important for this functionality to be disabled?

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 02 2012, 02:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
I think we all appreciate the fact that the Memcache link has been re-enabled, however, reading through the posts ... many of the problems are with not being able to work friends' factories and this is one of the main functions that the old Memcache did. Is it really very important for this functionality to be disabled?
If people didn't abuse the link they wouldn't have had to disable that part of the link.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 02 2012, 02:51 AM

Raul is here, new levels for Aus first?
Old Oct 02 2012, 11:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Raul,

Im trying to answer a private message in this forum and apparently I cant even figure that out. here is my email so contact me there kenacarol@hotmail.com

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by suepatches; Oct 02 2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: this message is for Raul
Old Oct 02 2012, 12:39 PM

When I mouse over my farm selector, farm #3 does not show the farm name and size. It only says "go to". It does that no matter which farm I am on. It's not a big deal to me, but I thought the devs might want to know. I love this update, and thank you for it.
Old Oct 02 2012, 02:05 PM

ooooo, Raul is online, do i see new levels coming??? pretty please????

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 02 2012, 03:40 PM

I love you!

Just please don't tell my husband that I bought another boat, I'm sure he wouldn't even understand why I bought the first 1 and he isn't going to buy the excuse that I just had to have a purple one!
Closed Thread