Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 02 2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grami Mary View Post
yep i was right 20 min (well make that 30 by the time i wandered over to the flower shop, had a cup of coffee and posted my services. . . all done for the day's so called 'quest' with the huge net of 2.4M coins : ( SIGH. . . not worth the grief
Such a pity you feel that way. Just go back and do all the farm town things that you were doing and probably enjoying before we had quests to play with.

I have two sets of farms. On one this morning I have to make medicine cabinets, which means I have 9 steps. On the other one I have to make raspberry yoghurt with just two steps. The raspberries are busy growing, then to the yoghurt .... quest finished ..... then scamper back into the real world and get some of that other stuff done

Strange now how starting the day's quest is put before milking the cows, and fishing the short term coasts and lakes in hope of squeezing three times in for one day.

Bring on tomorrow's quests.

Old Feb 02 2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
well i certainly have not gotten 21M nor have i gotten a quest hard enough to last more than a day
I have lost count on just how many quests I have finished. My very first quest is due to expire soon, can't complete it, not got all the facilities required. It I imagine was one of the harder ones and would have been worth something.
However the others done have been from simple ones to somewhat harder, my best reward was about 12 mill coins. I have only finished one in a couple hours, all the rest have taken a few days.
I look forward to opening the box every day.

What I would like is that once you finish a quest you can open another with 5 open being the max.

Last edited by Indigo Rose; Feb 02 2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old Feb 02 2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Such a pity you feel that way. Just go back and do all the farm town things that you were doing and probably enjoying before we had quests to play with.

I have two sets of farms. On one this morning I have to make medicine cabinets, which means I have 9 steps. On the other one I have to make raspberry yoghurt with just two steps. The raspberries are busy growing, then to the yoghurt .... quest finished ..... then scamper back into the real world and get some of that other stuff done

Strange now how starting the day's quest is put before milking the cows, and fishing the short term coasts and lakes in hope of squeezing three times in for one day.

Bring on tomorrow's quests.
i know it is SO silly, and i am almost over it and should NOT come here and look at all the people complaining about things they can't do because. . . when i have nothing to do -- lol and i feel better now that i "ALMOST" believe it is random and not something wrong with 'my quests' tyvm for your time, help and concern

i guess we go to quests first because the quests are new and then also IF it wanted one of my harvests or milk from a cow - one would need to know that first -- right?? it will add another nice dimension to ft i think -- i hope : )

it is amazing to me how ft has grown and changed, and while i like most of the changes i do want it to still be about the farms and don't like to 'need' facilities on every farm, and the thing i have wanted longest and is still lacking is. . . .FRECKLES for my avatar -- at least i can change her clothes now!!

i am way toooo slow for 2 farms -- lol -- and i am mostly retired / if i tried to run 2 not only would i not have time for a rl -- probably none for sleep either! -- sometimes i help with my grandkid's farm tho/ they are only 7 years old and mostly spend money on their farm -- so if i need an extra farm fix i go plant a couple of crops for them ~~~~~
think i will go see if they have a quest : ) . . hmmmm later
Old Feb 02 2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
i know it is SO silly, and i am almost over it and should NOT come here and look at all the people complaining about things they can't do because. . . when i have nothing to do -- lol and i feel better now that i "ALMOST" believe it is random and not something wrong with 'my quests' tyvm for your time, help and concern

i guess we go to quests first because the quests are new and then also IF it wanted one of my harvests or milk from a cow - one would need to know that first -- right?? it will add another nice dimension to ft i think -- i hope : )

it is amazing to me how ft has grown and changed, and while i like most of the changes i do want it to still be about the farms and don't like to 'need' facilities on every farm, and the thing i have wanted longest and is still lacking is. . . .FRECKLES for my avatar -- at least i can change her clothes now!!

i am way toooo slow for 2 farms -- lol -- and i am mostly retired / if i tried to run 2 not only would i not have time for a rl -- probably none for sleep either! -- sometimes i help with my grandkid's farm tho/ they are only 7 years old and mostly spend money on their farm -- so if i need an extra farm fix i go plant a couple of crops for them ~~~~~
think i will go see if they have a quest : ) . . hmmmm later
LOL - Now there's a thought. I can go check out my husband's farm and see if he has a quest that I can do I believe they really are totally random, just judging from the wide variety that I have done so far.

You'll get used to it again. I am also in the 60+ and grandmother brigade and semi retired ... and who needs sleep anyway and farmtown helps to keep my tired brain sparking and always on the alert.

I agree with you on the advancement of farm town. I also don't have all of the facilities ... but won't guarantee not to cave in and buy when confronted with a quest that I need a new one for ... and I've been playing since April 2009, so I have seen it through from the start and love it.

I was worried when they mentioned bringing in 'quests', but I love them. We have a great team of developers.

Happy farming to you.

Old Feb 02 2012, 06:51 PM

dang,i just got a quest that has 14( fourteen) steps..last's 8 days,

had a scrollbar on it and everything.lol--outta be a doozie
Old Feb 02 2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
dang,i just got a quest that has 14( fourteen) steps..last's 8 days,

had a scrollbar on it and everything.lol--outta be a doozie
WOW - what do you have to make?

Old Feb 02 2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
WOW - what do you have to make?
actually it Looks like 3 quest's in 1, but its all 1 quest....

produce cola float---(produce vanilla, Produce cola,Produce whipped cream)
but on the same screen i also have to harvest vanilla, produce sugar, harvest cow milk, order carbonated water, produce cinamon bundle, caffine, Cream, Harvest sugarcane, cinammon log pile, and Harvest Coffee.

thats what makes me think when looking at it,it looks like 3 diffrent quest, but its in the same quest...that make sense..?.lol
Old Feb 02 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:

but on the same screen i also have to harvest vanilla, produce sugar, harvest cow milk, order carbonated water, produce cinamon bundle, caffine, Cream, Harvest sugarcane, cinammon log pile, and Harvest Coffee.

thats what makes me think when looking at it,it looks like 3 diffrent quest, but its in the same quest...that make sense..?.lol
WOW -- that sounds more like a "QUEST" . . . wish i had one like that to keep me busy --
Old Feb 02 2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:

Yep it does. You have to make all the primary produce for the ingredients to eventually make the product. I had one with 11 steps yesterday. Thanks.

Old Feb 02 2012, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yep it does. You have to make all the primary produce for the ingredients to eventually make the product. I had one with 11 steps yesterday. Thanks.
I have one today that is 12 steps. Have to make a Feed Cart. That means making Oak Lumber, Aluminum sheet, Rubber and black pigment with all the steps to create those first.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.