Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 14 2017, 05:53 AM

Default is this a mistake

all the bushes are chop you use the axe to harvest with the bushes

however the latest bush the "caper" Bush uses the same harvesting tool which is the tree

as i have all bushes on 1 farm it would make sence that all the bushes use the same tool????

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 14 2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
all the bushes are chop you use the axe to harvest with the bushes

however the latest bush the "caper" Bush uses the same harvesting tool which is the tree

as i have all bushes on 1 farm it would make sence that all the bushes use the same tool????
Hi al_bundy

I'm not an expert but think the difference is with the other bushes you use the branches, so they need to be chopped.

With caper bush you use the "fruits" so they are harvested.
Old Oct 22 2017, 07:30 PM

I agree with RWC. I would like to know while I am in the store how many of a facility I have without having to change screens, reload etc. Some facilities I like to have 3, 4, or more of while in the store. Going home and into manager and looking for the facility to find out what and how many you have and then going back to the store is very time consuming and annoying.
Old Oct 22 2017, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I agree with RWC. I would like to know while I am in the store how many of a facility I have without having to change screens, reload etc. Some facilities I like to have 3, 4, or more of while in the store. Going home and into manager and looking for the facility to find out what and how many you have and then going back to the store is very time consuming and annoying.
Hi craftyoldlady,
Please read my answer above your post. I explained how you can find out how many of a facility you have by clicking on the green question mark and hovering mouse over the facility in the upper right corner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2017, 10:09 AM

or one could simply open their facility manager, and if they have the start all or store all tabs available to them - click one - wha-la - your facility count is there for you.
Old Oct 24 2017, 10:51 PM

Thumbs down Reaching 7th Dans but can't post

I didn't think to keep track of the number that reached 7 today but I know there were a LOT more I couldn't post. I find the number we can post is really very low given all the new facilities.
Old Oct 24 2017, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I didn't think to keep track of the number that reached 7 today but I know there were a LOT more I couldn't post. I find the number we can post is really very low given all the new facilities.
Hi Priscillar,
The number to allow for posting of the belt bonuses was determined because everyone was complaining about their newsfeeds being over run with those posts and they could not see anything else in their newsfeed. We had a lot more new belt bonuses at that time than even all the 7th dans we have now.

If you wish to make a suggestion to change the number allowed please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers can see it grouped with others about the same subject. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 24 2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old Oct 27 2017, 09:20 AM

When I help neighbors seeing 176 facilities on one farm, 78 on another, I begin wondering how many facilities/referrals I have on each of my farms. It takes so long to click on large numbers of facilities even with Mayor finishing 1/2 of them. Since I find that too time-consuming, I do not want large amounts of facilites on my own farms.

I have tried counting them, but would be nice to have More Farm Info stating exactly how many on any particular farm. Of course, I understand ~ too much data and coding needed to facilitate that desire, so...
Old Oct 27 2017, 10:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
When I help neighbors seeing 176 facilities on one farm, 78 on another, I begin wondering how many facilities/referrals I have on each of my farms. It takes so long to click on large numbers of facilities even with Mayor finishing 1/2 of them. Since I find that too time-consuming, I do not want large amounts of facilites on my own farms.

I have tried counting them, but would be nice to have More Farm Info stating exactly how many on any particular farm. Of course, I understand ~ too much data and coding needed to facilitate that desire, so...
I have a few farms that have a lot of facilities but most have 4 to 10. When I post for work, I always post from a farm that has few and let them know which farms to save for last so the mayor will do all that work.
Old Nov 04 2017, 02:55 PM

Default Classical Music Band icon Rocks!

I love, love the icon you - Slashkey - made for the Classical Music Band! The icon is so cute and very clever! I hope you have fun making more cute icons for Farm Town facilities. Thanks!! Have a blessed day.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity