Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 21 2017, 08:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I understand that it visual. So is having something to join the two perceptions.
Old May 21 2017, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I understand that it visual. So is having something to join the two perceptions.
Hi Anna,
You just have to move them around until it looks right. If you wish you can go to my default farm and see the use of 2 track bridges. Turn off trees and you can see them better.
Also on my farm 31 you can see the train yard.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aliboots,
It is in your Facility Manager, upper left next to the Store All button.
Word, I am dof! Thanks so much, Taz.
Old May 31 2017, 09:12 PM

Unhappy New Tools-Combine, harvester, seeder comment an complaint

Hi, I have been playing this game from almost the very beginning an can still remember the developers an people that work in the forum telling others to NOT layer their farms as they are taking a big risk on corrupting their farms! IF it happens they can't fix them! Well now because of i guess a lot of people went against this an did it any way an still do, the developers have 'caved in' to them an are giving them 'helpful' tools to do their over layered farms!

I don't think that is right at all an would like to know if you are going to continue to make the regular tools work a bigger area on the farms for those that have still chosen not to do the x 3 or x 9 layers? If we are going to be stuck with the largest being the red tools what is the point of continuing on playing the game since you guys seemed to have changed the focus totally of the game now. You have taken the 'fun' out of farm town with all the tools so there is very little if any interaction between neighbors any more chatting back n forth like the old days. Everyone is too busy trying to go bigger bigger bigger!
I would like a response on if you intend on making anything bigger than the red h/p/p tools an seeder other than the x 3 x 9 ones please!
Old May 31 2017, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Hi, I have been playing this game from almost the very beginning an can still remember the developers an people that work in the forum telling others to NOT layer their farms as they are taking a big risk on corrupting their farms! IF it happens they can't fix them! Well now because of i guess a lot of people went against this an did it any way an still do, the developers have 'caved in' to them an are giving them 'helpful' tools to do their over layered farms!

I don't think that is right at all an would like to know if you are going to continue to make the regular tools work a bigger area on the farms for those that have still chosen not to do the x 3 or x 9 layers? If we are going to be stuck with the largest being the red tools what is the point of continuing on playing the game since you guys seemed to have changed the focus totally of the game now. You have taken the 'fun' out of farm town with all the tools so there is very little if any interaction between neighbors any more chatting back n forth like the old days. Everyone is too busy trying to go bigger bigger bigger!
I would like a response on if you intend on making anything bigger than the red h/p/p tools an seeder other than the x 3 x 9 ones please!
Hi lollipopthebunny,
They already have released a set of tools bigger than the red tools. In the last release and in this one they released the light blue set that is 18x18. The developers do not respond in the forums except for posting the release. They do not share with us what plans they have for future releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lollipopthebunny,
They already have released a set of tools bigger than the red tools. In the last release and in this one they released the light blue set that is 18x18. The developers do not respond in the forums except for posting the release. They do not share with us what plans they have for future releases.
So the light blue combines an then the ones next after that one are just for regular farms not the x 3 or x 9? Are they all FC tools also? Thanks Taz for answering
Old May 31 2017, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
So the light blue combines an then the ones next after that one are just for regular farms not the x 3 or x 9? Are they all FC tools also? Thanks Taz for answering
Hi Lollipothebunny,
The light blue tools that say (18x18) in the store or 324 in the tool box are the highest regular tools. The rest above those are the EX tools for the staggered/overlapped crops. All of the tools cost FC.
Old Jul 12 2017, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Purple sprinkler

I just sold my purple sprinkler.:

After a terrible start this morning. My internet going off and on.Guess it is protesting the triple digit temperatures here!

My attention span ,I guess,wasn't the best. I was so upset with my internet. I guess by mistake I watered all farms. Most hadn't been harvested.

A good neighbor said that is "why" she didn't buy it. I decided ,I didn't want it! With my brain aging,I was bound to do all kinds of problems with it. So I sold it,and feel much better.
Old Jul 13 2017, 09:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Buying tools with Farm Cash

Just want to state that if I have spent actual money to purchase Farm Cash, I should be able to buy any tool that I want and not have to jump through a bunch of hoops and go through a lot of actual money to get the tool I want. Any chance of this being changed?
Old Jul 15 2017, 06:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roolen66 View Post
Just want to state that if I have spent actual money to purchase Farm Cash, I should be able to buy any tool that I want and not have to jump through a bunch of hoops and go through a lot of actual money to get the tool I want. Any chance of this being changed?
changing this system would be totally unfair to all of us that have played since 2009 and had to do the same thing don't you think?