Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2016, 09:37 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sassie2660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sassie,
As Super Neighbors are neighbors and not hired strangers from the market they do not get those experience points as those are given in the Bonus Chest and neighbors do not get the bonus.
Thanks for the quick response .. Any chance that will change soon? I have a neighbor who has permanently hired me, but it takes mega fuel and lots of time to work the farms. most are 42x42 and layered with crops and trees or crops and flowers
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassie2660 View Post
Thanks for the quick response .. Any chance that will change soon? I have a neighbor who has permanently hired me, but it takes mega fuel and lots of time to work the farms. most are 42x42 and layered with crops and trees or crops and flowers
Hi Sassie,
I doubt that will change. The fuel would not be a factor as the only time you can use the fuel from the employer is if you are out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
have there been some belts released for some factories? primarily the shipping supplies and the perfume? i didnt see that on the release notes, but i am showing in my factories where they are supposed to be?? if belts were released, can anyone tell me what factories? thanks!!
Hi jeannine,
There were some released last release, but no new ones this release. All Raul ever says is the next 10 facilities and no list of which ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sassie,
I doubt that will change. The fuel would not be a factor as the only time you can use the fuel from the employer is if you are out.

Yes, I know this.. I am saying I use my on fuel and its takes a lot. maybe we should be able to use the neighbors first. just a suggestion... thanks for the help.. have a great evening
Old Jun 03 2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassie2660 View Post

Yes, I know this.. I am saying I use my on fuel and its takes a lot. maybe we should be able to use the neighbors first. just a suggestion... thanks for the help.. have a great evening
Oh! now all my belts and dans are gone! and I have some facilities that are not showing belts that were before the update
Old Jun 03 2016, 10:04 PM

Default new gifting machines

I own the gifting machine also the green red and orange What else do I need to purchase the new pink and yellow ones? Right now I can only send them It says the gifting machine is required and I already have one so why can't I buy the pink or yelllow ones?
Old Jun 03 2016, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

I am also lost all of my belts and dans for everything
Old Jun 03 2016, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripple333@yahoo.com View Post
I own the gifting machine also the green red and orange What else do I need to purchase the new pink and yellow ones? Right now I can only send them It says the gifting machine is required and I already have one so why can't I buy the pink or yelllow ones?
Hi ripple,
There are 4 gift machines you need to have before buying the pink and then the yellow ones. There is a brown one you need first.
Old Jun 03 2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I am also lost all of my belts and dans for everything
I also have it not showing Belts and Dans
Old Jun 03 2016, 10:18 PM

I just noticed all of my belts and dans are missing. Are they working to correct this ? Thanks
Closed Thread