Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 24 2010, 12:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new additions and have had to purchase the new facilities for myself and several fellow farm town friends. But... Houston we have a problem (lol) we are running out of room to place everything. By the time we add trees, new facilities such as the Oil Refinery which was HUGE, flowers etc. We are out of space to plant our crops :-( so Please give us a Farm 4 and perharps 5 :-) Would also be sweet if you guys could give more levels past 80 so we can earn Farm Cash for leveling up... You guys have done awesome...

A friend in Texas

Thanks Again

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 24 2010, 12:19 AM

I'd love to see a 4th farm and also some crops for making farmcash. Like something that takes maybe a week to grow for those of us that take vacations and don't want our crops to wilt away! LOL yes I'm addicted so bad, I take my laptop along side me...
Old May 24 2010, 01:04 AM

OLIVE OIL ISSUE

HI I have noticed that the olive oil is ONLY available through the factory which is bought with Farm Cash ....... so a friend of mine with no farm cash cannot make olive oil or receive it as a gift.

The ONLY means of getting olive oil is by working at other people's facilities ........ PLEASE fix this problem as it is very discriminatory to those with no money.
Old May 24 2010, 01:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Farmer McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
OLIVE OIL ISSUE

HI I have noticed that the olive oil is ONLY available through the factory which is bought with Farm Cash ....... so a friend of mine with no farm cash cannot make olive oil or receive it as a gift.

The ONLY means of getting olive oil is by working at other people's facilities ........ PLEASE fix this problem as it is very discriminatory to those with no money.
You can use the earn cash tab to get farmcash if you do not have the money. That is what I did. Also, the snack factory does produce things that do not need oil. However, I wish that we could also produce soybean oil in the oil factory.
Old May 24 2010, 01:37 AM

DESPERATLEY NEEDED...... is separate storage for items. A separate storage for our ingredients, a separate storage for finished items in facillities, a separate storage for fish, and a separate storage for flowers. It would make going to the market to sell so much quicker and easier.

A sprinkler system to water flower perhaps using our coins to use it because my neighbours never water my flowers and it takes ages. I would love to buy some more flowers for my flower shop but wont because I have loads to water now and it take forever to do also more the half the flowers i am growing are not used in the flower shop it seems only about 5 different types are used so when i harvested my flowers i had loads left in my storage which then took me ages to sell cos you have to keep scrolling down and with all the sea coast fish in storage as well as the things i need to make products it took forever. I would have liked to have kept the flowers that wernt used in storage uncase you start using them in different bouqets but couldnt because it takes to long to scoll down.

Why does the wheat and corn half when you turn it into flour. I cannot make enough to keep up with the facillities and the corn takes 3 days so if you use a whole field with 990 plots on it you cant grow anything else on it for 3 days then when you harvest it turn it into cornflour you only get 445 corn which doesnt last long and other things need to be grown so I cant keep a whole farm just for corn as broccoli takes 4 days which seems to take ages.

Cheese production is way too slow its production should be speeded up. Cheese is used in so much stuff and again its impossible to keep up.

Also I would like to be able to invite a neighbour to help me with my facillities rather than any of them be able to work them as im finding people who I have as neighbours who never help out on my farm such as watering flowers or plowing or harvesting seem to be the first to take everything it seems as though they are waiting by there computers and bam as soon as my help wanted goes on they are there and its all gone and its the same people all the time I would like to be able to share it out. its also would be nice to be able to say lock some facillities I would like to be able to fill them up then have help. some you can fill up quicker than others but you need the dairy with the cheese in done everyday so when you ask for help all the facillities get done and it would be nice to be able to lock some so they cant be done. Perhaps it would be good if only neighbours that water your flowers can help at the facillities

I have spoken to some of my friends and they feel the same way about all the above as me these are really annoying little problems and I am sure a lot of people feel the same. I love this game and am a total addict spend a lot of time on here but i dread doing any of the above please please could you look into this. Thank you for all your hard work

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; May 24 2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old May 24 2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
OLIVE OIL ISSUE

You don't need Olive oil to play this game. This game is also discriminatory against people who don't have the internet and you have to pay to have the internet
Old May 24 2010, 02:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
OLIVE OIL ISSUE

Can you please explain to me how having farm cash item is discriminating against some people. Everyone in the game has the opportunity to obtain farm cash by three ways, by leveling up, doing offers, or buying the farm cash. No one is prevented from obtaining farm cash so the developers are not discriminating against anyone by intruding farm cash items into the game. That is how they make their money to keep the game running.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 24 2010, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Can you please explain to me how having farm cash item is discriminating against some people. Everyone in the game has the opportunity to obtain farm cash by three ways, by leveling up, doing offers, or buying the farm cash. No one is prevented from obtaining farm cash so the developers are not discriminating against anyone by intruding farm cash items into the game. That is how they make their money to keep the game running.
Intruding is probably not the best word to use to support your argument JAS Introducing might be better
Old May 24 2010, 05:10 AM

While I understand the developers must have some way to pay their bills, those of us who just can't gain the farm cash to buy all the facilities are at a disadvantage. If our at level 80 and used your farm cash before facilities were invented, it's really difficult to come up with 30 or so to buy a new facility. How about a coin option at a really hi price.

Speaking of oil, there's also corn oil it seem we could be making.

Any change we'll ever get to grin our own coffee. This seems to be a huge oversight. Either that or the questions about it are just being ignored. And I don't belive our magniicent developers would be that way. GRIN!
Old May 24 2010, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondeyne View Post
While I understand the developers must have some way to pay their bills, those of us who just can't gain the farm cash to buy all the facilities are at a disadvantage. If our at level 80 and used your farm cash before facilities were invented, it's really difficult to come up with 30 or so to buy a new facility. How about a coin option at a really hi price.
I really don't see how being at a level 80 puts you at a disadvantage. I have been an 80 for some time now but I had saved my farm cash and not bought flags, etc. I then was able to use it for facilities. When I ran out I used "pay pal". I hope they don't raise the levels for awhile, I enjoy being at the top and don't want to plant raspberries again to get there.
Closed Thread