Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 07 2023, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
My ship is stuck at home port. Wont let me unload ship. Last ship at port won't load either.
Hi Jungle Ed

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships.

Please try the memcache link. Click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and log out of the website. Then log in again and see if you can unload the ship.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 08 2023 at 03:58 PM.
Old Oct 17 2023, 04:16 AM

Default Ships skipping ports

Good morning!
This has been happening for quite a while. I read through the last few pages of forum posts in this area, and I don't see others mentioning it, even though I have heard this is happening to others as well.

My ships have regularly been skipping many, many ports after the first person sends along the ship. Typically it's about 12-17 ports. This is, of course, great to get my ship back sooner ;-) but I also am concerned that so many of my neighbors that regularly help me out are missing out on products.

Is this a known bug (didn't see it posted as known items), or should I submit a support ticket? Or is there anything I can maybe do? I do re-use my itineraries regularly if that makes a difference. Just wondering if I should re-arrange my itineraries more every now and then ... or if it's something that is expected to continue.

I am attaching a screenshot to show what it does. This has been happening for a few (if not several?) weeks:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 5.11.35 AM.jpg (19.8 KB, 10 views)
Old Oct 17 2023, 08:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Good morning!
This has been happening for quite a while. I read through the last few pages of forum posts in this area, and I don't see others mentioning it, even though I have heard this is happening to others as well.

My ships have regularly been skipping many, many ports after the first person sends along the ship. Typically it's about 12-17 ports. This is, of course, great to get my ship back sooner ;-) but I also am concerned that so many of my neighbors that regularly help me out are missing out on products.

Is this a known bug (didn't see it posted as known items), or should I submit a support ticket? Or is there anything I can maybe do? I do re-use my itineraries regularly if that makes a difference. Just wondering if I should re-arrange my itineraries more every now and then ... or if it's something that is expected to continue.

I am attaching a screenshot to show what it does. This has been happening for a few (if not several?) weeks:

Hi smilie224,

Was this your yellow ship, that is currently dispatched? Is it always happening after port 1 loads your ship and on any ship or only with specific colour ships?
Do you recall if your ship is normally at port one for a long time before the port owner loads it for you?

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that makes any difference with the next ship you dispatch and port 1 loads it. To do that, make sure that you are logged into the website then Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

While you are still logged into the website please also contact the Support team about this. If you have noticed any other common factors when this happens with your ships please include those details in your ticket.

To contact support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 18 2023, 03:04 AM

Thank you! To answer your questions, yes it happened with that yellow ship yesterday. It happens with all the different ships and not just yellow. I followed all steps suggested above. Super ironic this morning, it only skipped one port instead of several. But I know that 2nd person was not online at the time I did it today. I submitted ticket anyway since it did happen with at least the one port skipping- we shall see. I appreciate the assistance.
Old Oct 19 2023, 10:26 AM

I have all 7 ships, but can only see 2 (blue & yellow) on my farm (35) I was looking to move them all to this farm, but can't find them anywhere?? They are not in storage, and all showing fine in my seaport manager....this hasn't had any affect on playing the game, but can someone have a look and tell me where they are?
Old Oct 19 2023, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
I have all 7 ships, but can only see 2 (blue & yellow) on my farm (35) I was looking to move them all to this farm, but can't find them anywhere?? They are not in storage, and all showing fine in my seaport manager....this hasn't had any affect on playing the game, but can someone have a look and tell me where they are?
Hi piscesfem,
The only 2 ships I see on your farms or in your storage are the yellow and blue ones. Either you sold the others or they disappeared. We do not have data on coin item sales. You only had to buy them once for them to work through the manager so you do have access and can use them through the manager.
They are only for coins so you can repurchase the missing ones and place them on your farms if you wish to have them there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2023, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi piscesfem,
The only 2 ships I see on your farms or in your storage are the yellow and blue ones. Either you sold the others or they disappeared. We do not have data on coin item sales. You only had to buy them once for them to work through the manager so you do have access and can use them through the manager.
They are only for coins so you can repurchase the missing ones and place them on your farms if you wish to have them there.

Thanx for checking!

No issue buying again, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going mad
Old Oct 19 2023, 07:01 PM

Default Ships

There is a major problem with ships. I keep having to reload them. It is like there is no memory of the ship prior to the shp I put out. A lot of times I have to wait 48 hours instead of 24 or I lose my products too soon. It is very frustrating.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 19 2023 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Removed unrelated quote
Old Oct 19 2023, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
There is a major problem with ships. I keep having to reload them. It is like there is no memory of the ship prior to the shp I put out. A lot of times I have to wait 48 hours instead of 24 or I lose my products too soon. It is very frustrating.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships.
You have 24 hours from the time you start the preparation until you dispatch the ship. If you do not dispatch it in that alloted time then you have to start over preparing the containers. Those are the rules.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2023, 06:23 PM

sick of the ships taking much longer than it says like was away for 2 days didn't close ships but yes so when started them back a bit longer understand that but like 10 minutes should be 10 minutes not any longer than that which is happening. just checked started off as 10.9 when did next one 15.9 cone off you need to get rids of the timing , not on

Last edited by amanda1955; Oct 30 2023 at 06:32 PM.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port