Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 21 2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Hers is the only one doing it. Wish I could attach pictures here without uploading to facebook and posting for all to see. But her Orange ship still says preparing Ship. Altho shows its been worked by several neighbors. And her Blue ship is up to 12 minutes. Mine and My dads stayed at the lower times. all 3 ships are done at the exact same time. So should be 6 minutes to do hers. However hers is the only one that keeps getting the time extended. For what reason I don't know.
Hi RomanticSoul

So the link you posted is from your mom account, correct? It seems there is a problem in the dispatched ships list.

Please contact Support team to let them check on the lists and the orange ship showing as preparing. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 21 2022, 09:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RomanticSoul

So the link you posted is from your mom account, correct? It seems there is a problem in the dispatched ships list.

Please contact Support team to let them check on the lists and the orange ship showing as preparing. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Yes they are my moms account. Can't tell which port her orange ship is on. Altho I can see it has been worked even tho it says its still needs to be dispatched. became aware of the problem last night. As I dispatched the ship with 2 containers not prepared as was taking 11.5 mins to prepare. and would be on for over 20 mins waiting doing nothing. my dad prepared the last two containers. and tried to dispatch but couldn't. Told him i had already dispatched it. So hopefully support can help. wrote to them already. Thanks for your help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 21 2022, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Yes they are my moms account. Can't tell which port her orange ship is on. Altho I can see it has been worked even tho it says its still needs to be dispatched. became aware of the problem last night. As I dispatched the ship with 2 containers not prepared as was taking 11.5 mins to prepare. and would be on for over 20 mins waiting doing nothing. my dad prepared the last two containers. and tried to dispatch but couldn't. Told him i had already dispatched it. So hopefully support can help. wrote to them already. Thanks for your help.
You are welcome RomanticSoul
Old Sep 01 2022, 10:54 AM

Are the Ships items and the train Items the same amount? This is how much I would get on the trains, but is it the same amount on the Ships (see photo on my facebook page) I can never get the photos to post here lol.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Sep 02 2022, 12:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi

My ships don't always arrive at my neighbouurs despite my ship's log showing it at their port.

This is particularly noticeable when 2 or 3 ships dock at the same time. When asking the neighbour if they see my ships in the port, the answer is no. I was assuming my neighbours were not checking the ships - this is not the case.

The ships should be pushed to the neighbour and the notification should show up almost immediately, but not always. I'm fairly sure this is an intermittent bug especially were a neighbour is getting 2 or 3 ships from the same farmer.

Has anyone else noticed this problem please?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 02 2022, 04:23 AM

I have had this problem before, but not for some time. If the neighbours move on the ships they have, then do memcache and reload the game, the vagrant ship should appear.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Hi

My ships don't always arrive at my neighbouurs despite my ship's log showing it at their port.

This is particularly noticeable when 2 or 3 ships dock at the same time. When asking the neighbour if they see my ships in the port, the answer is no. I was assuming my neighbours were not checking the ships - this is not the case.

The ships should be pushed to the neighbour and the notification should show up almost immediately, but not always. I'm fairly sure this is an intermittent bug especially were a neighbour is getting 2 or 3 ships from the same farmer.

Has anyone else noticed this problem please?
Hi NooNoo,

The notification on the toolbox or ship icon won't show up if they are not doing anything in the game like farm work. If they just had the game open or were doing something else then they would have to open the seaport manager to see any ships or reload the game and it should update.

If you can when you see a neighbour online where your ship hasn't been loaded ask them to open the seaport manager and see if the ship is there.

If it isn't then if you or any of your friends haven't kept up with things like clearing browsers, updating them then it's worth doing those as well as running memcache if that hasn't been done in a long time either.

IF it's the same people every time, it might be worth you considering removing some of them from the itinerary then putting them back in again and see if that helps, but remember that you can only use the replace 10 times in one itinerary.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2022, 11:36 PM

Hi. Why does it take each ship container 54 mins to load? with 10 containers that nearly 10 hours for 1 ship. Who has time to sit & load a ship every 54 mins? between being removed from the server for lack of activity every 10 mins & then my ship having to prep & start all over again, it makes me not want to do ships. Can't you speed it up a bit? Instead of 54 mins a container, how about 5 mins???
Old Sep 03 2022, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftelady View Post
Hi. Why does it take each ship container 54 mins to load? with 10 containers that nearly 10 hours for 1 ship. Who has time to sit & load a ship every 54 mins? between being removed from the server for lack of activity every 10 mins & then my ship having to prep & start all over again, it makes me not want to do ships. Can't you speed it up a bit? Instead of 54 mins a container, how about 5 mins???
Hi Craftelady,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread so I could answer you. You can get the times down to 5 minutes if you dispatch a ship each day. Once you do that for 7 days then it will take only 5 minutes or slightly more for each container.
The best way to get them this way is to load 1 or 2 containers for the first few days and then dispatch the ship. It will not bring much for those ships, but when you get the times down you can then load all the containers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 04:31 PM

My friend (10209458952363267) asked me to log into their fb and deal with their ships but two of them are MIA.

They're supposed to be at another neighbour's but he swears up and down they are not. He's cleared memcache, checked his browser is up to date, cleared browser history and is still reporting zero ships. He deleted his fb and therefore farm years ago then restarted recently with same email so i wonder if the ships are at his 'old' farm instead? idk

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port