Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 21 2023, 02:16 PM

Default Facility Manager will not load

When game first comes up, the online/offline buttton is green at first.then goes red with the disconnected messaage. There is this message at bottom in console:
[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Communication error: Abnormal disconnection.

I ran memcache, but still have problem.
Old Jun 21 2023, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_farmer View Post
When game first comes up, the online/offline buttton is green at first.then goes red with the disconnected messaage. There is this message at bottom in console:

I ran memcache, but still have problem.
Hi rick

Please reset your router/modem and also check for any update for computer and browser.

It seems you are having some kind of internet issue and that is why you cant stay connected to the game. Maybe one of the multiple links between you and the game servers is down or with heavy traffic. If that is the problem, then you can only wait and try to load the game from time to time.

You have more suggestions to try in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Jun 21 2023, 08:05 PM

I have a confesion to make. My laptop is old and runs WIN7, and cannot upgrade. Nor the browser versions. So, i'm kinda stuck. The developers made a change in the last day or so. If they can figure what to fix, that would be awsome. If not, I guess I will have to buy a new computer. YUK.
Old Jun 21 2023, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have a confesion to make. My laptop is old and runs WIN7, and cannot upgrade. Nor the browser versions. So, i'm kinda stuck. The developers made a change in the last day or so. If they can figure what to fix, that would be awsome. If not, I guess I will have to buy a new computer. YUK.
Hi rick farmer,
You may not be able to update your computer, but you can update your browsers. I can tell you that all the major browsers like Chrome, Firefox and all those that are based on those can be update. Also you can use Edge on Win 7. IE will not work as it doesn't have any more updates.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2023, 08:27 PM

Edge and Chrome have messages that say they no longer support/provide updates for WIN 7. Haven't tried Firefox yet. I'll try.
Old Jun 23 2023, 12:25 PM

Just installed Firefox. Same problem and error message in console:
Old Jun 23 2023, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Just installed Firefox. Same problem and error message in console:
Hi rick_farmer

Im sorry you are getting the same error with Firefox.
Maybe you could contact a technician to check your laptop to see if it can be updated in any way.
Old Jun 27 2023, 11:43 AM

FYI. The new release "fixed" my problems. I suspect that is by accident, and the problems will come back some day, but for now Facility Manager works and I can work others' facilities. Woohoo!!

Just thought ya'll might like to know. Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 28 2023, 06:54 AM

I noticed it yesterday, and just tried both SK & FB versions, and new facilities I loaded yesterday, are not showing in "my facility manager". I like to customise, so always come in at the bottom. If I go onto custom sort manger they show up, but then still missing in my facility manager, after move.
Post Add on:- These facilities are not loading either, only if I go to each facility/farm location , and load them.

Last edited by brewergirl1961; Jun 28 2023 at 07:36 AM.
Old Jun 28 2023, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
I noticed it yesterday, and just tried both SK & FB versions, and new facilities I loaded yesterday, are not showing in "my facility manager". I like to customise, so always come in at the bottom. If I go onto custom sort manger they show up, but then still missing in my facility manager, after move.
Post Add on:- These facilities are not loading either, only if I go to each facility/farm location , and load them.
Hi brewergirl

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending