Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2017, 05:30 AM

I'm finally getting the hang of the boats; I have and work all seven, BUT...forgive me if this has been brought up before.... is there any way the boats can be highlighted when they are ready to unload? Going through each one is frustrating since they don't all complete in order. Also maybe (if this isn't asking too much) a way to see which ones have NOT been sent???

Yeah, I know... I'm lazy....
Old Jan 21 2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I'm finally getting the hang of the boats; I have and work all seven, BUT...forgive me if this has been brought up before.... is there any way the boats can be highlighted when they are ready to unload? Going through each one is frustrating since they don't all complete in order. Also maybe (if this isn't asking too much) a way to see which ones have NOT been sent???

Yeah, I know... I'm lazy....
Hi Majik Merlin

Please post your ideas in our Suggestions section. You have a thread opened for suggestions for trains and ships, this way, all ideas are posted in the same place and it is easier for the developers to get them all.

This is the link to that thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595066
Old Jan 21 2017, 10:59 AM

Gifts being selectively used defeats the purpose of my having purchased all the gifting tools from the store. I spent tons of FC to buy them all and now find they are not really added to my totally usable inventory.

Also, when fueling up, the gift fuel tanks aren't being added to my usable fuel supply as it says after fueling up, 0 gifts used. Why aren't these gift fuel tanks being added and used when I fuel up?
Old Jan 21 2017, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Gifts being selectively used defeats the purpose of my having purchased all the gifting tools from the store. I spent tons of FC to buy them all and now find they are not really added to my totally usable inventory.

Also, when fueling up, the gift fuel tanks aren't being added to my usable fuel supply as it says after fueling up, 0 gifts used. Why aren't these gift fuel tanks being added and used when I fuel up?
Hi Rugged Barbie,
If you have stored those gift fuel tanks then they are added into the total for the ones from refinery. The only way they will show separately as gifts is if you leave them in the gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2017, 04:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I guess my problem is that I am a people player, I always leave 4 co-ops open, I work my butt off in the NCC, I purchased long fish cars to help others, I have lost count of how many fish farms, semi truck trailers etc I have. To get a message to say I had no tomato's was like getting a slap in the face which is why I posted here and complained in an effort to get the matter sorted so that others do not get caught out! I have solved it my end by selling all the gifts that can be used in facilities, it cannot happen again to me, but others will come across the problem sooner rather than later, sad but true.
I think people get helped when I fill to 100% all my 1,126 facilities and post them...
Old Jan 22 2017, 08:56 AM

I work my farm several times a day and work folks ships most everytime I log on, Latelty I have gone in to work ships that say they have been there for several hours, sometimes up to 8 or more hourse. The problem is, i have checked them about 2 or 3 hours previously...how can they have been there so much longer when they weren't there before?
Old Jan 22 2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Majik Merlin

Please post your ideas in our Suggestions section. You have a thread opened for suggestions for trains and ships, this way, all ideas are posted in the same place and it is easier for the developers to get them all.

This is the link to that thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595066
This is NOT an idea or suggestion. It is a glitch and needs to be corrected
Old Jan 22 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
This is NOT an idea or suggestion. It is a glitch and needs to be corrected
Hi Majik Merlin

My comment about posting your ideas in Suggestion section was for the ideas you posted in post 191 not about the ships waiting in your port for many hours.

Please scroll up the page to find it. Thank you
Old Jan 22 2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Majik Merlin

My comment about posting your ideas in Suggestion section was for the ideas you posted in post 191 not about the ships waiting in your port for many hours.

Please scroll up the page to find it. Thank you
"YOU " scroll up... post196 ,

You had already posted a reply the other day re the 'suggestion'.

I did not need a duplicate response to that, but rather the one just before your post about the ships not registeringl
Old Jan 22 2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
"YOU " scroll up... post196 ,

You had already posted a reply the other day re the 'suggestion'.

I did not need a duplicate response to that, but rather the one just before your post about the ships not registeringl
Yesterday when you posted your ideas in post 191 I quoted your post and responded you in post 192 inviting you to post in Suggestions.

Today you posted about ships times in your port in post 196, non of the moderators have responded you as we are waiting for the developers to read your problem as we are not able to duplicate it.
Closed Thread