Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2016, 09:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traze2016 View Post
Ponds im trying to buy are not showing up either now, worked fine yesterday but i also had the glitch when trying to move with the green hand tool. any word on when this issue may be resolved
Hi traze2016,

Please keep an eye on the first post int this thread and look at the notes at the bottom of the post. Any updates to the issues will be posted there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 30 2016, 10:54 AM
Account Not Linked

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2003&farm_ix=0 please fix the rotating issue because i need to edit my farm
Old Jun 30 2016, 11:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine258 View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2003&farm_ix=0 please fix the rotating issue because i need to edit my farm
Hi elaine258,

The rotating issue is still being worked on. Please keep an eye on the top post notes as any update will be posted there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 30 2016, 11:22 AM

I mentioned this in the Decorations thread, but I'm having problems getting some newly purchased items to show on my farm - getting the message that they must be placed on open grass, when that's exactly where I'm trying to place them. It's happening with patches of sand, snow, and mud, ponds (but not rivers) and sea coasts. It isn't quite the same as trying to move things from storage since these are attempted new purchases, but it's the same effect. I was told in that thread it may be the same problem as the issue with moving stuff from storage so I thought I'd mention it here too.

I've cleared browser cache and memcache.
Old Jun 30 2016, 11:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
I have a temporary work around for not seeing the factories from the store. choose the fac, with it in hand, change farms, change back to original farm and drop on ground, wah lah it's there. I am helping a friend, in his account with redesigning and cannot see them as soon as I select them from the store. I came in to see if others had posted, and sure enough, they have. Ok, hope this helps ya'll out until the devs get this one little issue sorted. As for the lakes and ponds, I reported it to Rob T yesterday, each time I click on one to rotate it, place on ground, it is situated. Once I pick it up with design (green glove) to layer it, it changes direction to the direction that I do not wish. So for now, am just placing those waters on outside of farm and will come back and design those after that bug is lined out.
Cathy
You are a genius.Raul needs to hire you! This does work,and isn't really a inconvenience. Thank You Genius!
Old Jun 30 2016, 11:47 AM

ok thank you
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:05 PM
Account Not Linked

As a super, when I fish, I get nothing, not fish nor coins. All it does do is eat up my fuel. Just thought you might want to now this is still happening.
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:58 PM

the fishing error where the word object was appearing is apparently fixed,message is no longer appearing,whomever got it fixed thank you its much appreciated.
Old Jun 30 2016, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Fixes have just been released for rotating items on the farm and for placing items from the store and storage on the farms.

If you are not getting this still please try reloading your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2016, 03:40 PM

Default Unable to buy most items in store

I'm not able to buy certain things in the store,,It looks like only the items that has a choice of angles(two) to choose from (like a building or hill for example). Any items that has no angles to choose from can be bought. Anyway, here is what happens,,,I go to store and choose for example a house to buy, then 2 angle shots show up of the item and i pick one (tried both angles too) I then go to my farm to place the item on it and the item don't show up, it's like I never bought it(this started last night, 6/29/16). I have done all the clean up things on here to see if that helped, it did not. I use Chrome browser. Just thought I'd let you know what's going on my farm town.
Closed Thread