Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 10 2023, 07:22 PM

Why do I see the plowed sections when I did not plow those? They only show up after someone H&P my farm 1. They are random and over other things and along previously plowed sections.
Old Aug 10 2023, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boskherder View Post
Why do I see the plowed sections when I did not plow those? They only show up after someone H&P my farm 1. They are random and over other things and along previously plowed sections.
Hi Boskherder,
I have some of those too if I am on the farm as they are working. Refreshing the farm by clicking on it in the farm selector clears those. We are not sure why they show up but they don't hurt anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2023, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Boskherder,
I have some of those too if I am on the farm as they are working. Refreshing the farm by clicking on it in the farm selector clears those. We are not sure why they show up but they don't hurt anything.
Thanks for the fast reply. Do you have a life taz? you are always on here.

They are just annoying and a distraction to me. Refreshing the farm doesn't seem to help me. I'll just have to learn to live with them.
Old Aug 10 2023, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for the fast reply. Do you have a life taz? you are always on here.

They are just annoying and a distraction to me. Refreshing the farm doesn't seem to help me. I'll just have to learn to live with them.
Hi Boskherder,
Have you tried deleting them? If not try that. Delete them then refresh the farm and see if they show up again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2023, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Hi Boskherder,
Have you tried deleting them? If not try that. Delete them then refresh the farm and see if they show up again.
I've done that and they still show up later.
Old Aug 10 2023, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I've done that and they still show up later.
Hi Boskherder,
They may be leftover plots from previous that got unintentionally layered. You may need to delete them, refresh farm, then delete them again and keep doing that until they don't come back.

If that doesn't work you can contact Support about it and see if there is something they can do. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 10 2023, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Hi Boskherder,
They may be leftover plots from previous that got unintentionally layered. You may need to delete them, refresh farm, then delete them again and keep doing that until they don't come back.

If that doesn't work you can contact Support about it and see if there is something they can do. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I'll give that a try the next few times it shops up.

It can't be left over plots, I've never change it since I started way back in the beginning.
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:15 PM

I just want to be clear on timers i have for growth and timers i have for harvest. For example: I plant lettuce 8 hour crop. i water right after planting with purple sprinkler. how long will i have before they are 'gone to waste'. will i have more than 24 from the time i planted them if i water immediatley if i cant get on in 4 hours growth time to harvest?
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
I just want to be clear on timers i have for growth and timers i have for harvest. For example: I plant lettuce 8 hour crop. i water right after planting. how long will i have before they are 'gone to waste'. will i have more than 24 from the time i planted them if i water immediatley if i cant get on in 4 hours growth time to harvest?
Hi Larwin,
The information on the sprinklers is in the Game Guide Chapter 21 about tools.
This a link to the sprinklers section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=14
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Hi Larwin,
The information on the sprinklers is in the Game Guide Chapter 21 about tools.
This a link to the sprinklers section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=14
thanks taz. i checked wrong part guide before. you helped a lot.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding