Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2016, 01:05 AM

My "Cash Out All" button is acting screwy, as well. I'd try your hint Taz, but it didn't change the "wrong message at the wrong time" sequence, and I'm not sure I'm getting all my cash and now my Armored Truck is missing! Not in the storage where it's been all along.

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Jul 08 2016 at 03:39 AM.
Old Jul 08 2016, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi NJones,
Your facilities continue producing even as you store and collect, so that may be some that just were finished.
Still not getting anything stored with the "Cash Out All" button. Have tried the armored truck trick, but no luck. There are products to cash out, but not getting them unless I go store by store. Hope this gets fixed quickly. Sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue.

As for your answer last night, Taz, I know production continues, but I'm always able to get to 0 done, even if I have to collect multiple times.
Old Jul 08 2016, 07:04 AM

The Neigbourhood chains put a strain on resources (Crude oil etc) as we are posting our facilities and Services more often to earn points.

Please, please, pretty please, ..... increase the output of resources

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jul 08 2016, 07:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
My "Cash Out All" button is acting screwy, as well. I'd try your hint Taz, but it didn't change the "wrong message at the wrong time" sequence, and I'm not sure I'm getting all my cash and now my Armored Truck is missing! Not in the storage where it's been all along.
Hi bruhelmboldt,

Taz is not available at the moment. Your armoured truck is showing as sitting on a farm somewhere. Please show "Tools" in your game preferences and search your farms for it. Then place it into your storage and then try the Cash out in your Facility Manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 08 2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
The Neigbourhood chains put a strain on resources (Crude oil etc) as we are posting our facilities and Services more often to earn points.

Please, please, pretty please, ..... increase the output of resources
Hi FarmerWitch,

Please place all suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers go to look for them. You can not start a new thread there, what you do is place your idea in an already existing thread with the title that most suits your idea. Please be specific about what you would like to see improved/added.

Here's the link to suggestions >> http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 08 2016, 08:07 AM

I've noticed that although the fish bonus lag has been sorted, the flowers have now started doing that...
Old Jul 08 2016, 08:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Still not getting anything stored with the "Cash Out All" button. Have tried the armored truck trick, but no luck. There are products to cash out, but not getting them unless I go store by store. Hope this gets fixed quickly. Sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue.

As for your answer last night, Taz, I know production continues, but I'm always able to get to 0 done, even if I have to collect multiple times.
Hi NJones,
I see a lot of errors in you data log and think they are for the cash out. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
If that doesn't work then please contact Support and let them see if they can find out why. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 08 2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi thehufarm,
Please try taking your Armored truck out of storage and place it on a farm. Click the Save button, then close and reopen your farms. Place the Armored truck back in your storage and try cashing out again.
Hi Taz,
Today, I tried to Cash Out All and it wasn't working [bug not fixed]. I manually Cash Out some facilities before I came here and read your message. I followed your instructions but it didn't work.

So I placed the truck back on a farm and clicked Cash Out All. Then it did remove the remaining client facilities. So it seems there's a bug in the game since others are having the same problem and clicking a link you suggested to another gamer didn't work either.
Old Jul 08 2016, 10:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

When I cash out it is saying 'No Cash' too; I've uninstalled Flash player and reinstalled - restarted the pc & browser - how can I put my facilities up for visits when I have this problem? I couldn't chat in my Farm 'Chatbox' last night; workers were being booted!! As you are aware this was only sorted 2 days ago; how come it has gone caput again so soon
Eek!!
Old Jul 08 2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
When I cash out it is saying 'No Cash' too; I've uninstalled Flash player and reinstalled - restarted the pc & browser - how can I put my facilities up for visits when I have this problem? I couldn't chat in my Farm 'Chatbox' last night; workers were being booted!! As you are aware this was only sorted 2 days ago; how come it has gone caput again so soon
Eek!!
Hi kejusa,

I am seeing errors in your data that may be related to your Cash out. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and please put your armoured truck into your storage and then try cashing out again.

If that does not work, please go ahead and contact support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread