Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Animals both producing and non-producing

Please use this thread to suggest new animals for the farm.

For example these could be ideas for animals that are just for fun such as a barn cat.
(For those of you who ask a barn cat is different from a regular house cat in that it lives outside and mouses on the farm to control the rodents).
Or these can be new animals from which you can harvest some sort of usable product.

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to Mar 20, 2024 have been removed.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 19 2024 at 05:49 PM.
Old Apr 07 2024, 07:19 AM

Default Eggs and Milk

I think something should be done to increase the production of eggs and milk. So many facilities used these products and even with a shed on every farm and the super sheds there still isn't enough. Maybe you should take a break from introducing new facilities and concentrate on how we can increase our production of these products and introduce some new things besides these endless facilities. I have to say I really enjoy playing FT, it is the best game I have played and I have been playing since it started. It is however very frustrating when I keep running out of common ingredients and crops.
Old Apr 08 2024, 06:56 PM

Please consider reducing the time for the Chicken Coops and how many chickens can be in the coops. I cannot keep up with the need for eggs. I have disabled a lot of the products that need them but then what is the sense in having those facilities?
Thank you.