Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 30 2011, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
what does 1.2 days mean for a 2 day crop? 1day 12 hours or 1d 2h?
1 day and 5 hours roughly. Multiply 1.2 x 24hrs and that will give you the amount of time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2011, 11:50 AM

thank u hon!!
Old Aug 31 2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, Have you contacted Support ? They can be contact by clicking on "report/contact this application" located underneath the game screen
ok I did that again lets see if they contact me
Old Sep 01 2011, 07:36 AM

I purchased a second brown sprinkler in error. I don't mind taking the hit for my mistake, but if I want to sell it, I should get back whatever I get in FC, NOT coins.
Old Sep 01 2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I purchased a second brown sprinkler in error. I don't mind taking the hit for my mistake, but if I want to sell it, I should get back whatever I get in FC, NOT coins.
Hi, you could try contacting support and see if they will give you a credit.
Old Sep 03 2011, 10:22 AM

Default Earn Farm Cash option missing

The Earn Farm Cash used to be next to the Buy Cash button. How do I get it back?
Old Sep 03 2011, 10:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmslagle View Post
The Earn Farm Cash used to be next to the Buy Cash button. How do I get it back?
Hello,

That offer was removed when Facbook made it a requirement to use facebook credits to buy FC. They do have a section where you can "Earn credits", which when you have earned enough of them can be exchanged for FC.

From your wall......
  • click "account" top right.
  • then "account settings"
  • on the left side, clcik the "Payments" bookmark
  • then next to "Credits balance" click "buy more"
  • you will then see different payment methods listed, scroll down and click on "more payment options" then you shoud see on titled "Earn credits". Check the box next to that and click "continue"it will take you to the offers

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2011, 01:41 PM

Thumbs down Levels in Farm Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Farm Town has not been running for three years, but since Feb/March? 2009, and you would know how very fledging compared to the current version it was when it began. Yes, it's frustrating to have to wait for more levels and the farm cash that comes with them, but there are an awful lot of farmers in Farm Town and if they don't get it right when an upgrade does come out we all yell and scream very loudly. Best to be patient I think, and be glad that they do keep adding to our game as well as keeping the integrity of such a good game as they do. Since the introduction of Farm Cash the upgrades have kept coming at relatively close intervals and they still can't satisfy all of us who are addicted to Farm Town.
Does anyone know when Farm 12 will come along, I understand from the threads that they r still working on this game, it's gr8, but the Farms when upgrading cost too much farm coins I've been in this game for 2 years, so. It would b nice to see a finale to the levels, and farms that r currently available. ty
Old Sep 03 2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

That offer was removed when Facbook made it a requirement to use facebook credits to buy FC. They do have a section where you can "Earn credits", which when you have earned enough of them can be exchanged for FC.

From your wall......
  • click "account" top right.
  • then "account settings"
  • on the left side, clcik the "Payments" bookmark
  • then next to "Credits balance" click "buy more"
  • you will then see different payment methods listed, scroll down and click on "more payment options" then you shoud see on titled "Earn credits". Check the box next to that and click "continue"it will take you to the offers
That option is still there for some of us, however we have a different problem (at least I do). That is I had to find a way in to add credits from a FB card. I don't get the "Credits balance" link when I follow the above procedure. When I go in through the game under the "Buy Cash" tab there is no option for the FB card. This is a mess.
Old Sep 03 2011, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgray View Post
That option is still there for some of us, however we have a different problem (at least I do). That is I had to find a way in to add credits from a FB card. I don't get the "Credits balance" link when I follow the above procedure. When I go in through the game under the "Buy Cash" tab there is no option for the FB card. This is a mess.
For the FB cards you have to add the credits in through Facebook and then go to Buy Cash above the game to convert those to Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.