Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2017, 03:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandra,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Done, thanks Taz!
Old May 03 2017, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
Thanks. Now how about adding at least one dish that uses those poor neglected Brussel Sprouts? And it sure would be nice if we could sort Tools for 'not owned'.
I agree!!! Thanks for the current updates, now let's see about using Brussel Sprouts and sort Tools for "Not owned".
Old May 03 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi ftjill,

Thanks for your reply

It seems to be happening with other ingredients requests as well. We have reported this to the developers.
I was trying to get ingredients out of the smokehouse and the holiday decor factory today, but FB was on the case! lol
Old May 03 2017, 05:49 PM

Thanks for the updates.
Old May 03 2017, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I was trying to get ingredients out of the smokehouse and the holiday decor factory today, but FB was on the case! lol
Hi Sqrl,
The developers have been notified about this. They will have to get Facebook to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thanks for a great game . was hoping you would have a tool to buy to load theses ships faster even if its cash to buy it .disapointed you going to 44x44 land.we do not need them bigger than 42x42 .want more farms not more land
I totally agree MOM.

I think it was a terrible decision to go to 44x44 rather than a new farm for the following reasons:
1) The average home computer of our farmers is not powerful enough to handle much above 38x38 if it is a "busy" farm. Loading that much more property fully planted could take an extremely long time.
2) Also, the longer time it takes to load all that data runs the risk of even more Shockwave crashes than we get now. I have a very powerful PC that has no problems running the game, but my super neighbor is going on strike if I expand my farms past 40x40.
3)Expanding the farm size rather than the quantity of farms also takes away the ability to add more facilities to counteract the extreme shortages in other products (i.e. minerals from the mines). I have 32 of each of the mines (one on every farm) and when I publish my facilities for people to help, I instantly go short on stuff like graphite ore and chromite ore. It is becoming serious since they refuse to address those shortages by putting them into the train cars and/or the ship containers.

I do not know why they have chosen to go to 44x44 but it is hurting, not helping. If you agree with any of this, I ask you to stand up, speak up, and be counted hoping to change their minds about the farm size direction they are going.
Old May 03 2017, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

The memcache link has been corrected now so you can use the same link you have been using and do not have to change. Both links go to the same place, but the one the moderators give you goes through the secure app servers. Here is that link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
The developers have been notified about this. They will have to get Facebook to fix it.
Well, they fixed the sign-in to TrialPay Support, so who knows!
Old May 03 2017, 07:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I totally agree MOM.

I think it was a terrible decision to go to 44x44 rather than a new farm for the following reasons:
1) The average home computer of our farmers is not powerful enough to handle much above 38x38 if it is a "busy" farm. Loading that much more property fully planted could take an extremely long time.
2) Also, the longer time it takes to load all that data runs the risk of even more Shockwave crashes than we get now. I have a very powerful PC that has no problems running the game, but my super neighbor is going on strike if I expand my farms past 40x40.
3)Expanding the farm size rather than the quantity of farms also takes away the ability to add more facilities to counteract the extreme shortages in other products (i.e. minerals from the mines). I have 32 of each of the mines (one on every farm) and when I publish my facilities for people to help, I instantly go short on stuff like graphite ore and chromite ore. It is becoming serious since they refuse to address those shortages by putting them into the train cars and/or the ship containers.

I do not know why they have chosen to go to 44x44 but it is hurting, not helping. If you agree with any of this, I ask you to stand up, speak up, and be counted hoping to change their minds about the farm size direction they are going.
Very good points here, thanks for putting it out there. I have to hide just about everything before helping my neighbors with facilities because I'm sitting forever waiting for stuff to load and then waiting after every few facilities worked for everything to catch up. LOL Annoying, really.
Old May 03 2017, 10:02 PM

I'm confused. I want to purchase the 5X5 harvest, plant, plow Combine EX and was under the impression that I did not need to purchase all the previous Combines and related equipment. It says tool(s) so I am assuming you are talking about all the EX tools. When I attempted to purchase the Combine EX 5X5, it states I must already have the regular one 16x16. This is such a waste of money to HAVE to purchase tools we are not going to use.

"Quote" To buy these tools you *do not* need to own any of the regular crop tools 18x18. However, say you are using a Combine Harvest-Plow Ex of any size, if you switch to the highlight mode and you also own the regular Combine Harvest-Plow 18 x 18, then that's the Combine that will be selected instead of the regular Combine Harvest-Plow 16 x 16.

Last edited by lovetoocraft; May 03 2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: made a mistake
Closed Thread