Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2016, 08:55 AM

Thank you always for all your help.
Old Feb 14 2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Susan,

This issue has been sent off to the developers. It's not happening to everyone so may take some time to find before it can be fixed.
Ok, thanks. To make matters even more challenging for the developers, it doesn't seem to be a consistent bug. It happened with one worker I hired this morning but not the other. Also, at one point, I had a clear circle user indicator (i.e., that they're there but not working). I went to the farm to check and no one was there. So it's wonky.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 14 2016, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having the same problem Farmer Susan reported concerning not showing User Information. I have one neighbor that helps each night with trees and flowers, but no crops. I can see that she is working and connected (because of the messages that say what she is harvesting/chopping), but there is no blue indicator. She has not worked disconnected, nor gone idle since this problem started. I have tried refreshing the User Information but it still did not pull her location. I don't know if this information will help identify the problem, but thought I would share it just in case.

I am on WF5.

Last edited by Texas Star; Feb 15 2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old Feb 15 2016, 06:34 AM

Default Show User Info not working

Having the same issue, just wanted to report it, I am on WF3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I am having the same problem Farmer Susan reported concerning not showing User Information. I have one neighbor that helps each night with trees and flowers, but no crops. I can see that she is working and connected (because of the messages that say what she is harvesting/chopping), but there is no blue indicator. She has not worked disconnected, nor gone idle since this problem started. I have tried refreshing the User Information but it still did not pull her location. I don't know if this information will help identify the problem, but thought I would share it just in case.

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Feb 15 2016, 03:03 PM

Cool Farm Stats

Since the new release the Farm Stats are sooo slooow that I will not be increasing my farm sizes to 34 as I was considering doing . It would not be worth the money. Tell Devs that they lost $$ from me because of this terrible slow down of the farm stats. Took a lot of fun out of the game for me too. I waited to comment to see if it would improve but it is still very halting. Too bad.
Old Feb 15 2016, 03:49 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 15th, 4:00AM

- BugFix: Sometimes frozen flowers were showing up in the Farm Stats and Show Work Info results.

Post-Release Updates - February 15th, 4:30PM

- BugFix: Fixed inconsistencies on the results of the 'Show Users Info' button, sometimes it was not showing the correct status of working users.
Old Feb 15 2016, 06:54 PM

I was just working co-op quests and a neighbor has a sticker on the chicken step for chicken and rice from the Argentinian restaurant and it says that I don't have enough chicken. I have over a million. There is no picture of chicken on this step so I'd say it's similar to the problem when facility was first released.
Old Feb 15 2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
I was just working co-op quests and a neighbor has a sticker on the chicken step for chicken and rice from the Argentinian restaurant and it says that I don't have enough chicken. I have over a million. There is no picture of chicken on this step so I'd say it's similar to the problem when facility was first released.
Hi GoalieAunt

When the Argentinian Restaurant was released there were a few problems with some ingredients but the developers fixed them a few hours later

Sadly if your neighbor opened the quest before the fixes were released then the only thing they can do is let the quest expired.
Old Feb 15 2016, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Just a quick THANK YOU! Enjoying having the Show User Info indicator working again!!

Also, seems my Farm Stats are updating a lot quicker than before! Really enjoying that too!! I am also finding the addition of the numbers of Harvested and Plowed fields very helpful! So for all of this TY!!
Old Feb 16 2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi GoalieAunt

When the Argentinian Restaurant was released there were a few problems with some ingredients but the developers fixed them a few hours later

Sadly if your neighbor opened the quest before the fixes were released then the only thing they can do is let the quest expired.
I'll let her know. The quest only has 23 hours left, so it's not going to be a long wait.
Closed Thread