Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 24 2015, 12:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prayzHIM5 View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question or not, but I couldn't find another place. I was hired earlier tonight and accidentally clicked on something that took me completely out of farm town. Is there a way to get back to the farm you were hired on if this happens? I like to finish all work when I am hired for a farm and do not want the farmer to think I left intentionally. The farmer was not a neighbor of mine, so i don't know how to get back in touch with him.

Thanks!

Bethany
Hi Bethany,
I am sorry, but no there isn't any way to get back to it. When you have a question it is better to put it in the Help and Support forum rather than here. This forum is for feedback about various parts of the game. We concentrate on the Help & Support forum first before we check the other ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2015, 07:36 AM

Default Stacking

I am really fed up with players stacking their farms. When I work other farms where there is stacking it's not a very pleasurable experience as the game lags, is very, very slow and the work takes so much longer. So much so that I don't bother working for others any more unless they haven't stacked. In my opinion there is absolutely no need for stacking, it's just greedy. We have huge farms, great tools etc so why do player still have to stack. I got to 600 and have a decent amount of XP and coins without stacking!!!!!!

Last edited by Vivienne57; Jan 28 2015 at 07:37 AM. Reason: grammar error
Old Feb 04 2015, 12:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Ethics Question

I'm new to the forum, but not the game.

Let's say I have 16 farms and I hire three people to work the farm (chopping trees, harvesting & plowing). How ethical is it for any of the three workers to start harvesting the same crop row as one of the other workers is working on? Wouldn't the ethical thing to do be to advance to the next farm or perhaps perform a different task?

I've had this happen and was curious if there was a rule concerning it or not.

Thanks,

Tall Trainer
Old Feb 04 2015, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallTrainer View Post
I'm new to the forum, but not the game.

Let's say I have 16 farms and I hire three people to work the farm (chopping trees, harvesting & plowing). How ethical is it for any of the three workers to start harvesting the same crop row as one of the other workers is working on? Wouldn't the ethical thing to do be to advance to the next farm or perhaps perform a different task?

I've had this happen and was curious if there was a rule concerning it or not.

Thanks,

Tall Trainer
Hi Tall Trainer,
I have moved your post to the Feedback thread for discussion on Hiring. There are no set rules about how the hired are supposed to share or not share the work. That doesn't make it "right" for someone to start working right on top of another worker, but that is always up for discussion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2015, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

This is a GREAT game... Everyone plays this game to their own abilities and likes, I get that... However, there are some people that really, really play this game... They buy, sell, plant and work according to the needs of their farms... Some people need purple grapes and beets to fulfil the need of their facilities...

(Enter the people that are not going in a particular direction)...

Hiring someone to work your farms before you leave for work is probably something a lot of people do... They get home and see that some or nothing has been done... Why...? Because we didn't have acorn squash or pineapple to harvest... Then, we end up with dead crops... Good thing the fish don't die...

Surely there is a way that people could be demoted, punished or something for this... Perhaps even give rewards to people that achieve a higer ranking for being a good worker...

Anyway, and while I'm on a soapbox...
HIRE ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ANYTHING
FLOWERS
FISH
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HARVEST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAYERS

^^^^^
Can something be done about flooding the room with that repulsive behavior...?

Happy Farming !
Old Feb 17 2015, 12:56 PM

I will say most of the time when I go to the MP to hire out for H/P or Chopping I usually ignore those with the term "SOLO" in their name ... some of my farms are huge and I don't have the time to deal with just 1 person and need things done when I want them done ... not to indulge in some "solo" work and being ridiculed when I hire more than 1 person for the job I need done when I have very little time in RL as well.
Old Feb 17 2015, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraginElite View Post
I will say most of the time when I go to the MP to hire out for H/P or Chopping I usually ignore those with the term "SOLO" in their name ... some of my farms are huge and I don't have the time to deal with just 1 person and need things done when I want them done ... not to indulge in some "solo" work and being ridiculed when I hire more than 1 person for the job I need done when I have very little time in RL as well.
I also am annoyed with the "Solo" beggars. If possible, I like to hire lower level farms to use the tools I have to help them level up. I remember how I worked to level up myself and think some folks have forgotten. When I don't find them (I ask) and most people are Solo folks, here's my solution. I will hire them solo--for one or two farms. Then hire someone else for others. I may have 3-4 workers, but they get the job done and I'm not waiting for one person to do it all.
Old Feb 17 2015, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

When a person is hired to do the entire farm, they should not be able to progress to the next farm, and leave me with the flowers and trees.
Old Feb 19 2015, 07:16 AM

I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but, once I hire someone, can I leave Farmtown, as in log out of my Facebook page to log into another one, and the person I hired will still be able to do the work and not get kicked off because I logged out? Thank you!!!!
Old Feb 19 2015, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but, once I hire someone, can I leave Farmtown, as in log out of my Facebook page to log into another one, and the person I hired will still be able to do the work and not get kicked off because I logged out? Thank you!!!!
Hello KnittyGirl,

As long as you hired them to work you farm and not hire them to decorate your farm you would be able to leave your farm and that wouldn't kick them off.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.