Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2020, 12:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
ok .......... i have a neighbor issue ...... i have one neighbor i cannot remove on my brown neighbor bar at the bottom of my farm ......... however .. i go to the list of neighbors an friends on FB ..... an the neighbor has been removed from that list ..... the one hi lited in blue ....... i remove the neighbor ....... she disappears ....... i click play ...... she is back ....... help .
Hi hurican,
Try visiting her farm from the neighbor bar since she is still showing there and on their farm click on the toolbox icon in the lower left side of farm. Then remove yourself as a neighbor for them.
Then try again to remove them from the neighbor bar and if that doesn't work try again from the My Neighbor tab. After you have removed either way try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2020, 01:06 PM

Default Farmtown neighbor

Cant get my son as my Farmtown neighbor we have both tried everything we can think of Cant find my old farm either he was probably a neighbor on it can you find my old farm?

Last edited by deannabaxley0@gmail.com; Apr 03 2020 at 01:10 PM. Reason: more questions
Old Apr 03 2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannabaxley0@gmail.com View Post
Cant get my son as my Farmtown neighbor we have both tried everything we can think of Cant find my old farm either he was probably a neighbor on it can you find my old farm?
Hi deannabaxley

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors as it is your first problem.

If your son and you are recent friends on Facebook, then maybe data for you both has not been updated by Facebook.
Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check your My Neighbors tab again and see if you can find your son.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

About your problem with another farm, I'm sorry but I only see this farm with level 32 for you.

You may contact Support team to see if they can get your previous farms. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Just in case you cant find Support automatic response, please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 17 2020, 12:29 PM

Hi, I have searched and searched and not sure of where to put this.

Anyway, in the neighbour bar I sort by super neighbour and just recently one of them has dropped from that position and I have to search through all my neighbours on the neighbour bar to find them. No matter what I do I can't get it to put that neighbour back in the original position with the rest of my superneighbours.

I have done all the usual, memcache etc to try to fix the problem, this is a weird one.

cheers
Old Apr 17 2020, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi, I have searched and searched and not sure of where to put this.

Anyway, in the neighbour bar I sort by super neighbour and just recently one of them has dropped from that position and I have to search through all my neighbours on the neighbour bar to find them. No matter what I do I can't get it to put that neighbour back in the original position with the rest of my superneighbours.

I have done all the usual, memcache etc to try to fix the problem, this is a weird one.

cheers
Hi Allykat,
Do they have the red dot indicating they are a super neighbor?

If not then you need to re-add the super neighbor functions for them.

If it is I am not sure why it will not show them at the front as super neighbor. Only thing I can suggest is to refresh again by super neighbor. I have seen this happen sometimes when sorting by trading offers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2020, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Allykat,
Do they have the red dot indicating they are a super neighbor?

If not then you need to re-add the super neighbor functions for them.

If it is I am not sure why it will not show them at the front as super neighbor. Only thing I can suggest is to refresh again by super neighbor. I have seen this happen sometimes when sorting by trading offers.
yes I have even tried removing them as a neighbour re inviting them as a neighbour and then resetting the super neighbour options.
Old Apr 17 2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
yes I have even tried removing them as a neighbour re inviting them as a neighbour and then resetting the super neighbour options.
Hi Allykat

Taz is not available at this moment.

Are you also a Super Neighbor for that friend?

If so, you could both try to delete each other as Super Neighbors and then as Neighbors.
Then add each other as Neighbors again. Both of you run memcache and after that add as Super Neighbors and see if that works for you.

If not, wait till tomorrow to see if it fixes itself. If nothing changes then contact Support team to let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Edited To Add: Do you have your neighbors bar below the game screen ordered by Super Nieghbors?
If so, you will see your pic and only 3 of your SuperNeighbors to your right. If you want to see the other 2 Super Neighbors you need to click in the green arrow on the left.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 17 2020 at 06:40 PM.
Old Apr 19 2020, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Allykat

Taz is not available at this moment.

Are you also a Super Neighbor for that friend?

If so, you could both try to delete each other as Super Neighbors and then as Neighbors.
Then add each other as Neighbors again. Both of you run memcache and after that add as Super Neighbors and see if that works for you.

If not, wait till tomorrow to see if it fixes itself. If nothing changes then contact Support team to let them check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Edited To Add: Do you have your neighbors bar below the game screen ordered by Super Nieghbors?
If so, you will see your pic and only 3 of your SuperNeighbors to your right. If you want to see the other 2 Super Neighbors you need to click in the green arrow on the left.

I sorted it myself by removing two of my other SN's support had suggested something that we had already tried. Is there a limit to how many SN's you can have.

cheers

Edited to add
Sorry just noticed your edit the issue I had with that was that they were way down the list.
Old Apr 19 2020, 12:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Tower crane and/or purple editing tool cannot be used on another persons farm, even if full super neighbor authority has been granted. True or false?

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by pythonis; Apr 19 2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old Apr 19 2020, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Tower crane and/or purple editing tool cannot be used on another persons farm, even if full super neighbor authority has been granted. True or false?
Hi Pythonis,
This is true. You can find this information in the Game Guide chapter about tools.

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools