Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
The Farm Stats are just estimates of what it shows at this minute. You can't tell how many squid you have growing specifically as the number of each fish you get from each water can vary. Today you might get 10 squid from a sea coast and tomorrow you might only get 5.

We don't know exactly when the super facility determines what you will be able to buy for the next week, so possibly it could be changing because of amount changes at the time it sets the limit.

Again, what you have in storage does not have any bearing on any of the limits set.
thanks Taz, going to give the whole trade market thing a holiday for a while.. its so time consuming trying to give stuff away even.. LOL
Old Mar 02 2020, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondiddle View Post
I have noticed my buying ability to purchase fish in the trade market has been cut in half. I have not reduced number of coasts or ponds. I used to buy 6 salmon, now it says I can only purchase 3 in the tm.

mytown/play/?farm_id=1581392968&farm_ix=20http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1581392968&farm_ix=20http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=15813
Hi Rondidle,
Please in the future do not modify your posts unless it is done immediately following posting to correct or add something as we do not get notification when you do that.

As the amount you get of each fish can change it is possible for the amount you can buy in the super facility can change each week. The amount you can buy of each fish is different based on what amounts of each fish are determined when the limits are reset each week. So you could be lower this week and higher next week because the amounts you get when you fish them varies each time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2020, 09:45 PM

just wondering if the developers would increase the buying limits my limit currently is 21500 per 12 hours i have all 3 costumes (i would never have an issue buying more outfits) but i just don't think 21500 is enough per 12 hours hopefully in the near future we will be increased even if it means paying!!!
Old Mar 02 2020, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
just wondering if the developers would increase the buying limits my limit currently is 21500 per 12 hours i have all 3 costumes (i would never have an issue buying more outfits) but i just don't think 21500 is enough per 12 hours hopefully in the near future we will be increased even if it means paying!!!
Hi Alexm,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

Default Not seeing anyone in the Trading Warehouse

For the past several days I have noticed that when I go to the Trading Warehouse, I do not see anyone else there. I'm connected because I have a green plug. Can you help?
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Girl Tammy View Post
For the past several days I have noticed that when I go to the Trading Warehouse, I do not see anyone else there. I'm connected because I have a green plug. Can you help?
Hi Tammy,
Try changing your language to something other than English (US) in your preferences, click the green check at the bottom of the pop up and then click the Save button. Close and reopen your farms, then set your language back ro English (US), click the green check, click the Save, close and reopen your farms and then go to the trading market. See if that helps.
It could also be that there really aren't many there when you try to go. You can also try while you are there clicking to go again to the trading market. I have seen where there weren't any there biut then I click to go again and all the people show up.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading warehouse, warehouse