Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2009, 05:12 AM
Account Not Linked

I do get more money when my neighbors harvest my farm... I have tried it both ways with the same item beening harvested. Sorry it dont work for some..
Old Oct 25 2009, 05:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Use the big harvester and you can do 4 squares at one time and the avy even moves faster useing it. Make sure you have the 4 squares high lighted then click. I use it all the time now.
Old Oct 25 2009, 08:15 AM

Since the upgrade I keep losing ploughing points both when I plough on someone else's farm & when someone ploughs mine. It looks as if everything is ok. I click on Save repeatedly & it says it has saved changes. But when I return to my farm later all my XP have been lost. Very very frustrating - putting me off playing this game any more.
Old Oct 25 2009, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default re: refueling??

Why can't I refuel when I need to instead of being delayed by the game?
I have the harvester and I have fuel from neighbors and still I have to wait, why?
Old Oct 25 2009, 11:06 AM

The tools really don't help me much either as I have a "creative" farm and am more into the artistic part of it I bought them but am not using them...I really do hope they come out with more levels soon as I've been stuck on 34 for months and months now and I need a bigger farm or more levels or something that will be more of a challenge than farm equipment!
Old Oct 25 2009, 11:33 AM

I completely agree that the power harvester and plower should not be allowed for use on farms other than one's own. I enjoy helping on other's farms because I find it relaxing, and I enjoy seeing the creativity of the farm layouts. When I encounter a co-hire on someone's farm who finds it amusing or challenging to bogart the crops or plowing, it is usually under the circumstances of a farm owner who has over-hired. I suppose we could compare the bonehead farmer who bogarts crops to the bonehead driver who cuts you off! Should the fun new farming equipment ever be allowed for use on other's farms, I think this unfortunate lack of farm etiquette will only get worse.

Happy Farming :-)
Old Oct 25 2009, 11:34 AM

Default New Tools

I agree completely with Tina. I think Farm Town is trying to become FarmVille. We don't need big pieces of machinery. We need more land, more levels, different crops, and more choices of houses. Most of my friends are, like me, level 34 and have just quit farming. What's the point? I hate to see FT go the way of FV, which pales in comparison. I do love the new way of harvesting and the yellow highlighting. Those are really helpful!
Old Oct 25 2009, 11:48 AM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: May 17 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I also don't see the point. If I'm not going to save the money I would if I hire a harvester, why would I go back to doing my own harvesting?

Visit docmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 25 2009, 12:19 PM

Thumbs up KathyK hit it!

I'm on board with her! My feelings exactly. Hate the additoin of farming tools. It also makes getting hired in the marketplace so much harder. What was Slashkey thinking??????
Old Oct 25 2009, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

I love that they added the tools...my only complaint is that it is still take a long time to harvest, plow and seed because of having to wait on the avatar. I think when you use the tools it should be like in farmville and the avatar should not be involved and it would go alot faster. Otherwise thanks for all of the upgrades! Love the game!!
Closed Thread