Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 19 2021, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyTrufaux View Post
I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?
Hi ChristyTrufaux,
I am sorry, but we can't do anything about this. Your farms ID is tied to your Facebook account. The only way you can get those farms back would be to be able to get into that Facebook account. We do not have any way to transfer farm accounts between Facebook accounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2021, 10:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Friend Requests - I did not send

I have gotten several messages from neighbors that they received another friend request from me, but I did not send any. Was I hacked? Is there anything I should do?
Old Aug 23 2021, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrna Lucy View Post
I have gotten several messages from neighbors that they received another friend request from me, but I did not send any. Was I hacked? Is there anything I should do?
Hi Myrna Lacy,
That would be a Facebook issue, not Farm Town. We can't help you with this.
Someone probably cloned your Facebook account and sent those requests using your friends list. Report it to Facebook and have those who have received them report it as well. Change your Facebook password to make sure you are not hacked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2021, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default online out date

145990312409386 shows june 10 to people. what needs fixed?
Old Aug 23 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcoon@yahoo.com View Post
145990312409386 shows june 10 to people. what needs fixed?
Hi Reelcoon,
Please explain where you are seeing this. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Old Aug 23 2021, 12:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default This content is no longer available

Hi everyone,

We are aware that this error message from Facebook is popping up frequently when playing the game. It is happening with other games as well. You should be able to click the close button on that message to continue playing but it will keep showing back up until this can be fixed.

The developers have been made aware of the problem.
Facebook are also aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it does look like we will have to wait on Facebook to find and fix the problem.

You can try working in full screen if you're able to so that you see the message less frequently, but you will still have to close that message when you drop back out of full screen mode.

You can still work facilities for friends even though the error message shows, just close it and the work request will load allowing you to start the work. It will pop up again.

Those with the 2 dispatched trains to help with facility work, once you have closed the message and started working the facilities, you should be able to tell when the work is completed so you can close the tab without clicking the message to close it again, as you can just see the bottom of the mayor message with the ok Thanks on it below the Facebook message. This example shows you where to look, indicated with a red arrow:

UPDATE from Facebook is that they have found the route cause of this issue and their team are working to get it fixed.

We don't know how much work is involved to reverse or correct whatever caused it in the first place, that's not something Facebook tend to go into any detail about. So at the moment there isn't a timeline for when that will happen yet

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 24 2021 at 01:54 PM.
Old Aug 23 2021, 10:50 PM

Game is playing normally, but every 5 - 10 seconds, I'm getting this message popping up: "This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
I close out of the message and continue playing the game normally. Game just started doing this about 1 hour ago.
Old Aug 23 2021, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
Game is playing normally, but every 5 - 10 seconds, I'm getting this message popping up: "This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
I close out of the message and continue playing the game normally. Game just started doing this about 1 hour ago.
Hi PfarmerRhonda,
It is apparently something from Facebook as it is showing up on all games. I have sent this to the developers, but I doubt they can do anything about it.
Old Aug 24 2021, 01:01 AM

Default pop-up message while playing

When I am playing this pop up:This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

ID:10203009379568954
Old Aug 24 2021, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
I am getting the same thing too. I hope FB gets this problem fixed. It is a pain.
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts