Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2021, 09:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Question

The new program looks beautiful and I love it except that the chatbox, the box of icons next to the chatbox, and the boxes of our farms are still too small. I know I put this up earlier and I got an answer. I was told I should change my settings on my computer and that will fix the problem. It didn't. I changed them from 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%. Everything got bigger. Absolutely everything except the chatbox, the box of farms, and the icons next to the chatbox. Is there something else I can do? Or is this one of the things still to be adjusted? Thank you.
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hoke View Post
The new program looks beautiful and I love it except that the chatbox, the box of icons next to the chatbox, and the boxes of our farms are still too small. I know I put this up earlier and I got an answer. I was told I should change my settings on my computer and that will fix the problem. It didn't. I changed them from 100%, 125%, 150%, and 175%. Everything got bigger. Absolutely everything except the chatbox, the box of farms, and the icons next to the chatbox. Is there something else I can do? Or is this one of the things still to be adjusted? Thank you.
Hi Robin,
There isn't anything you can do to change the sizes. This is just one of the things that will be worked on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2021, 10:49 AM

Default Super Neighbors

I realize that ya'll have your hands full with this mammoth project but PRETTY PLEASE to the powers that be, try not to let us wait too long before our Super Neighbors can lend a hand again. Farming is a tough job on one's lonesome ya know? Also, why such a dark and dreary background?
Old Jan 03 2021, 11:05 AM
Account Not Linked

just getting slaskey messages re build 17 and abhort error
Old Jan 03 2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Tony View Post
Just plowed two layers and it worked.
Not sure about 9 but me thinks it still works
I have planted 9 ways. It works just fine.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jan 03 2021, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi Alan M,
What browser are you using and is it up to date?
What operating system are you using?

Have you tried another browser to check if HTML5 works in it?

If you have an extension added to your browser you will need to disable it, restart your browser and check if HTML5 version loads for you.

If you have more than one extension added, then you will have to do the previous suggestion one by one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2021, 12:20 PM

Default missing item

under the new html i cannot find my transplanter..... where have you guys tucked that away?

thanks
jcloud
Old Jan 03 2021, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
under the new html i cannot find my transplanter..... where have you guys tucked that away?

thanks
jcloud
Hi jcloud,
I moved your post to the Announcements section thread about the HTML version.
The transplanters have not been added into this version yet.
Old Jan 03 2021, 12:51 PM

WOW!!! HTML version is exciting. I was planning on buying a larger truck/chainsaw because it was taking forever to chop trees but this new version is so smooth that I guess I can hold off until the rest of the features are uploaded. Everything is working that is suppose to be at this time.

The only thing I noticed was that the fishing boat isn't pulling the fish up as fast as the old flash version. Guess I may need to upgrade my turbo fishing boat a few more times

I want to thank the devs for doing all the work to keep this game up and running after flash is gone And the mods for keeping their cool and helping everyone out to get up and running Glad the mods are so patient with everyone I'm trying to be patient for more stuff to come back online
Old Jan 03 2021, 02:12 PM
Account Not Linked

so excited to see items showing in the storage under Harvests & Products! amounts and coins are posted for each item too

Last edited by ftjill; Jan 03 2021 at 02:19 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl