Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 11 2019, 10:39 PM

Hi:

I have a question: I see it in the Canadian stores now there are Facebook Game cards which I can buy for $50.00. How much will it be when I use it to buy Farm Town farm cash? How much in US Farm Cash will the $50.00 represent? I think they only have them in $50.00, but I'm not sure if the $50.00 is Canadian dollars or U.S. Dollars. I need to find out first before I buy it. Will FT accept Facebook Game card dollars?
Old Oct 11 2019, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi:

I have a question: I see it in the Canadian stores now there are Facebook Game cards which I can buy for $50.00. How much will it be when I use it to buy Farm Town farm cash? How much in US Farm Cash will the $50.00 represent? I think they only have them in $50.00, but I'm not sure if the $50.00 is Canadian dollars or U.S. Dollars. I need to find out first before I buy it. Will FT accept Facebook Game card dollars?
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Farm Town does not nor have they ever used the Facebook Game Cards directly. Those you redeem through Facebook and the cash is added to your Facebook account. With that you can by Farm Town cash through the Buy Cash tab. So any difference in the currencies is done with Facebook as they handle all the transactions for game farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2019, 04:16 PM

Default Missing Coins After Upgrade

Hi Devs,

I upgraded my farm #14 - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...888&farm_ix=13 - from 34x34 to 36x36 just now. I had over 45 million coins when I upgraded. The upgrade should have cost 25 million coins, leaving me with over 20 million coins, but after reloading the game, I now have less than 600 coins.

Please help! Thank you!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...888&farm_ix=13
Old Oct 14 2019, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Hi Devs,

I upgraded my farm #14 - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...888&farm_ix=13 - from 34x34 to 36x36 just now. I had over 45 million coins when I upgraded. The upgrade should have cost 25 million coins, leaving me with over 20 million coins, but after reloading the game, I now have less than 600 coins.

Please help! Thank you!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...888&farm_ix=13
Hi TwylahSkye,
I checked and somehow you expanded that farm twice to 36x36. Not sure how it happened but it does show that. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums. And it is 25 billion coins not millions. This actually put you into negative coins.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2019, 05:17 PM

Thank you, Taz. I have contacted Support.
Old Oct 23 2019, 02:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy old will
Default Farm Bank

I am unable to farm cash, it just keeps circling and going nowhere
Old Oct 23 2019, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy old will View Post
I am unable to farm cash, it just keeps circling and going nowhere
Hi crazy old wife,

I'm sorry there was no-one available to help at the time you posted. I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash as I think that's what you are trying to do rather than something to do with the facility that is called the Bank in the game.

If you are still having issues buying Farm Cash please click on this link Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up and make sure you have cookies and pop-ups allowed in your browser so the popups needed can show.

I have tested it and it's working fine in Chrome.
Old Oct 23 2019, 03:53 PM

I can't buy the new factories because I can't buy Farm Cash. How can I fix that?
Thank you.
Old Oct 23 2019, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestarbridge View Post
I can't buy the new factories because I can't buy Farm Cash. How can I fix that?
Thank you.
Hi bluestarbridge,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? We can not help you fix this unless we know what you are seeing when you try.
Old Oct 24 2019, 03:09 PM

Default Lost Farm Cash While Buying Land

I was buying land upgrades on farm 35 with Farm Cash and it took some of my farm cash and didn't upgrade my farm. I'm not exactly sure how much, it seems to have got stuck on 28x28 I think, I think I lost between 50 to 100 Farm Cash. Could you please check my farm and see exactly how much I lost and how can I get it back. Thanks

Farming Since Oct. 2009

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash