Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 13 2015, 11:11 PM

Question Chest

If you hire someone from your buddy list and they are not a neighbor should the bonus chest be showing up for them?
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_oo00oo View Post
If you hire someone from your buddy list and they are not a neighbor should the bonus chest be showing up for them?
Hi angel,
Sorry, but no they do not get the bonus chest. Neighbors and those on the buddy listare excluded from that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2015, 07:02 PM

Default Bonus chest counting way too slow

After the March release, I have had problems when hired to harvest and plow, I can be totally finished with a farm and have to then wait 5 minutes for the bonus chest to finish counting to get my bonus. I didn't have this problem before the last release except with fishing layered fishing which does it too. I have waited about 30 minutes on some farms for the bonus chest to finish counting. Is there any way to speed up the bonus chest? It is really becoming a big problem. I have tried everything I know and nothing speeds it up.
Old Apr 07 2015, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
After the March release, I have had problems when hired to harvest and plow, I can be totally finished with a farm and have to then wait 5 minutes for the bonus chest to finish counting to get my bonus. I didn't have this problem before the last release except with fishing layered fishing which does it too. I have waited about 30 minutes on some farms for the bonus chest to finish counting. Is there any way to speed up the bonus chest? It is really becoming a big problem. I have tried everything I know and nothing speeds it up.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Have you tried clicking the save button and then refreshing the farm? That is the only thing I know that will speed it up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2015, 07:20 PM

Default Bonus chest counting way too slow

Yes when I am done harvesting I click saved as that is how I know it is finished...when saved screen pops up. I cannot reload farm at all until it is finished counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Have you tried clicking the save button and then refreshing the farm? That is the only thing I know that will speed it up.
Old May 01 2015, 09:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bonus chest taking Forever to count

I have the same problem with the bonus chest taking FOREVER to finish counting so I can move on to the next farm. It never used to do this before the recent releases. Saving or reloading the farm used to work to where it would be faster but not anymore. It's insane to spend hours on a farm and most of it is spent waiting for the bonus chest to count. Will they be fixing this anytime soon?? Thank you.
Old May 01 2015, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmeg View Post
I have the same problem with the bonus chest taking FOREVER to finish counting so I can move on to the next farm. It never used to do this before the recent releases. Saving or reloading the farm used to work to where it would be faster but not anymore. It's insane to spend hours on a farm and most of it is spent waiting for the bonus chest to count. Will they be fixing this anytime soon?? Thank you.
Hi megmeg,
Is this when doing fishing?
Old Dec 03 2015, 11:34 PM

Default Trouble Working

Sorry, I couldn't find a thread referring to my particular problem. I have been going into the market to work on other farmers land but there is a bug I guess? I can work on some peoples farms but others I cant. The farm grid is all messed up, and even though there is work there, I can't do the jobs. My avatar just keeps saying "wait, I'm busy". Would you mind fixing this plz?

Another problem i seem to be having is when I go back to my farms after not being able to work, i get there and some of my farms appear to be missing and somehow I am showing the greenhand in use when I never clicked on it to begin with. So weird.

I'm on WF36

my farm link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...753&farm_ix=23
Old Dec 03 2015, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyFarmGirl View Post
Sorry, I couldn't find a thread referring to my particular problem. I have been going into the market to work on other farmers land but there is a bug I guess? I can work on some peoples farms but others I cant. The farm grid is all messed up, and even though there is work there, I can't do the jobs. My avatar just keeps saying "wait, I'm busy". Would you mind fixing this plz?

Another problem i seem to be having is when I go back to my farms after not being able to work, i get there and some of my farms appear to be missing and somehow I am showing the greenhand in use when I never clicked on it to begin with. So weird.

I'm on WF36

my farm link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...753&farm_ix=23
Hi ArmyFarmGirl,
There was a change tonight for the hiring to remove the black boxes when you start harvesting.
Post-Release Updates - December 3rd, 9:25PM

- We removed the Black "Loading ..." box that appeared when you start harvesting as an employee.

It is possible you may not have waited long enough to see if the tool shows to do the work.

For going back to your farms after working I highly recommend you close their farms and reopen yours new as that has always been a problem of it still thinking you are an employee instead of the owner.
Old Apr 13 2016, 05:58 PM

Default My fuel being used when hired.

When hired by someone in the market place, they say I may use their tools and fuel, but my fuel is used instead. Am I doing something wrong?

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired