Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 31 2013, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorothyhyde View Post
having trouble trying to delete a neighbor.he is showing in the windows,but when i click on neighbors tab, they are not on there.any ideas ?
Their name you see in the neighbors bar is their farmer name, but their name in the neighbors tab is their Facebook account name, so that may be why you are not seeing them on the neighbor page. Could also be showing on your neighbor tab as Facebook user if no longer active in the game. My wife shows that way but she is still active in Facebook and not in Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 03 2014, 11:14 PM

Default Invite not working

When you go to the "Invite" tab at the top of your farm, it acts like it starts to load and then doesn't and just goes back to your farm.

The pop up that would have the names of friends starts to load (like if you're sending gifts) then just disappears and your farm loads instead
Old Jan 04 2014, 02:26 AM

I'm having that same problem. Have you heard of any fixes yet?
Old Jan 04 2014, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
When you go to the "Invite" tab at the top of your farm, it acts like it starts to load and then doesn't and just goes back to your farm.

The pop up that would have the names of friends starts to load (like if you're sending gifts) then just disappears and your farm loads instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy289 View Post
I'm having that same problem. Have you heard of any fixes yet?
If you are trying to add them as Neighbors go to the My Neighbors tab instead of the Invite. The Invite is really to invite your friends who aren't playing to come play Farm Town with you. And yes it has been broken like that for a while now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The Invite is really to invite your friends who aren't playing to come play Farm Town with you. And yes it has been broken like that for a while now.
I had the same problem, wanted to invite two people for sometime now and when I click invite it just takes me to my farm without giving me a list of friends first.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Jan 07 2014, 01:30 PM

HELP!!! Have not been able to invite neighbors for about 6 weeks now. When I click on invite , box starts to open, then goes to my farm. Also cannot boast train - neighbors names never come up. Both worked until 2 upgrades ago. Em's slashkey many times and no response - cleared MM files - H E L P!!!!

cleared all mm and cache so not the problem - slashkey is problem!!!
Old Jan 07 2014, 01:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce.pendleton View Post
HELP!!! Have not been able to invite neighbors for about 6 weeks now. When I click on invite , box starts to open, then goes to my farm. Also cannot boast train - neighbors names never come up. Both worked until 2 upgrades ago. Em's slashkey many times and no response - cleared MM files - H E L P!!!!

cleared all mm and cache so not the problem - slashkey is problem!!!
To do your neighbor requests go to the My Neighbors tab and not to the Invite tab. See if you can add them from the My Neighbors.

The lack of names for the train boost is likely from a Facebook problem that they are working on. It is not a Slashkey problem and there is nothing they can do is wait for Facebook to fix it.
Old Jan 09 2014, 10:56 AM

Please can someone help me, for about two or three weeks now I cannot see my farmtown friends photo's above their avatars, nor can I see their photo's when attempting to send them gifts.... where their photo should be is a little square with an X in it..... what can I do to put this right.... I have tried clearing memcache to no avail... I'm using Firefox but it seems to be ok on Google Chrome, but I would prefer to use Firefox if possible.
Old Jan 11 2014, 02:07 PM

Default Neighbors showing zero's

Sorry for the new thread, but I could not find an appropriate thread. I tried working facilities for a couple of neighbors and cannot. I just go to their farms and it wants me to clean up (like a neighbor visit). I checked my neighbors and I have the neighbors but everything else is show zero's. Example: Victor W is a neighbor but his active level is zero, xp's coins all zeros. I have cleaned my mem cache, cleaned my cookies, restarted my computer all the normal fixes and it is still saying zero. Any suggestions would be awesome thank you.
Old Jan 11 2014, 03:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
Sorry for the new thread, but I could not find an appropriate thread. I tried working facilities for a couple of neighbors and cannot. I just go to their farms and it wants me to clean up (like a neighbor visit). I checked my neighbors and I have the neighbors but everything else is show zero's. Example: Victor W is a neighbor but his active level is zero, xp's coins all zeros. I have cleaned my mem cache, cleaned my cookies, restarted my computer all the normal fixes and it is still saying zero. Any suggestions would be awesome thank you.
There is a Facebook bug that is still being worked on where the neighbor data does get transferred to the games. It is effecting other apps as well as Farm Town. It is not everyone but seems to be random who gets the bug.
That said you can try the memcache and browser clearing a couple times and see if they will come back. If not it may just take some time for it to come back or may need Facebook to get their bug fixed.

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts