Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 10 2022, 04:58 PM

not during, but Farm Pass and farmcash 10 minuets before it went down Still have use for farm cash but farm pass was a waste. Farmtown won't be getting any more of my cash in the future. Second time Farm Pass money went for less than a month of days..
Old Dec 10 2022, 09:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i no this isnt the right place to post this here, but i want to thank Raul & his crew & the moderators for a fantastic job of keeping farm town growing, in these difficult times, i love the game, it keeps my mind thinking on what to do next , its a life saver for me, yes i get up set every now & then, but dont let it get your blood pressure up, you really get fixed, i just want to wish every body associated with farm town. A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS as we celebrate the birth of the king of kings, our lord & savior, jesus christ
Old Dec 12 2022, 09:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ericanl,
It is up to the developers whether they offer any compensation. Please note that both times Farm Town was deactivated it was Facebook that did so and not the choice of the developers. There was no notice given by Facebook that they were going to do this.
Even if the deactivation was entirely the fault of Facebook, it would be a sign of goodwill on the part of the developers if they offered some sort of compensation. As it is, some players will feel reluctant to spend more money on the game, and some may quit entirely, out of speculation that further outages are likely in the future.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 12 2022, 03:54 PM

Thumbs up

I'm thinking that maybe we ought to be buying MORE FarmCash to help with the finances of moving the game away from Facebook and onto their own servers. I think that if Raul gave us some indication of need, I'd gladly chip in to help facilitate a move.
Old Dec 14 2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I'm thinking that maybe we ought to be buying MORE FarmCash to help with the finances of moving the game away from Facebook and onto their own servers. I think that if Raul gave us some indication of need, I'd gladly chip in to help facilitate a move.
I agree with you.
Old Dec 14 2022, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:

Post Release Updates - December 14th, 11:20PM

- Released 24 Holiday decorations, see more details at the top of this post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2022, 09:37 AM

The farm stats is not refreshing for some reason.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 15 2022, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul just posted the following:

Post Release Updates - December 15th, 9:30AM

- When accepting gifts, the 'Send Gift Back to All' button is now showing up if your gift box fill while accepting those gifts. This will allow you to quickly send gifts back to the senders of the gifts that were accepted.

- The Show Names->Show Work Info and Farm Stats features now use browser memory more efficiently. When you open the Farm Stats screen it doesn't always shows the latest info, if you need the latest info click the Refresh Stats button.

- Bugfix: Daylight Savings clock changes caused duplicated purchases of the November Farm Pass. We are currently in the process of granting credits or refunds to the affected users.

- Bugfix: Sometimes the game got stuck after posting Belt/Dans bonuses
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2022, 08:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that some are having issues with the friends lists when sending gifts, returning gifts, sending train boosts and neighbour requests.

This has been sent off to the developers to look into.

The Announcement in the forum will be updated with information as we get it.
Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

In the meantime please make sure that you have kept up with computer and browser updates as usual.

The number showing in the Error picture below can be a different number.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 17 2022, 03:51 AM

I have just noticed that the Turbo Electric Semi uses fuel when ordering poppy seeds. It is supposed to use no fuel at all.
Closed Thread