Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2022, 07:33 PM

Default tried to link email

it says reload game and enter email but nothing pops up for me to enter the email
Old Nov 08 2022, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki E. Whitmore View Post
it says reload game and enter email but nothing pops up for me to enter the email
Hi Vicki,
It doesn't pop up. After you have reloaded the game look for the mail box on the left side. Click on that and then you get the pop up to add your email. Then go check your email for a confirmation email and click on the link in that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2022, 07:56 PM

I found the little mail box and opened it and added my email and it worked. Thank you.
Old Nov 08 2022, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Update by Raul:

Post Release Updates - November 8th, 8:45PM

- Bugfix: When having the same Farm Pass goal as a daily and season goal, the counter was only updating the season goal.

- Bugfix: The Empty Marketplace warning message was showing up even when the marketplace was not empty.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2022, 06:25 PM

Default email backup

I created a new farmtown acct and it isnt giving me the opportunity to create a backup email.
Old Nov 09 2022, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I created a new farmtown acct and it isnt giving me the opportunity to create a backup email.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the current release thread since this is a current item.
There are instructions in the Game Guide chapter 1 for adding your email address:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314802
Old Nov 10 2022, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
AN update from Raul:
Post Release Updates - November 7th, 10:30PM

- We released an optimization for the 'My Request' page, accepting 1 or all gifts is now much faster.
Thank you, thank you to the developers! This has made a huge difference!
Old Nov 11 2022, 09:44 AM

dont know if this has been reported or not, if so just delete this post

have noticed a few times when working facilities for farm pass goal, i will be working a farm and it will say working farm 7 then say 60000 products stored then it will say oops mayor has already worked these facilities or something like that. it is like it is working the more than once. when it does that it takes for ever to work that persons farm

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 11 2022, 10:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
dont know if this has been reported or not, if so just delete this post

have noticed a few times when working facilities for farm pass goal, i will be working a farm and it will say working farm 7 then say 60000 products stored then it will say oops mayor has already worked these facilities or something like that. it is like it is working the more than once. when it does that it takes for ever to work that persons farm
Hi Tom C,

The devs are currently researching the slowdown issues with working facilities. Whatever fix they apply when they are done, may resolve both issues.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 11 2022, 03:25 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 11th, 4:10PM

- 9 Thanksgiving decorations: 1 as gift, 6 at the top of the Thanksgiving category in the store and 2 at the bottom.

- In the past couple of days we have been gradually releasing several server optimizations to improve the performance of the game, according to our measures the current game performance should be the same as 2 months ago. We plan to complete more optimizations in the future to be able to release more farm expansions and bigger tools.
Closed Thread