Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 10:45 AM

I just harvested some of my own farms. It did take fuel, and when I went back to one I just harvested, the field was still planted. No points for this, either. Please post what we can be doing on our own farms to continue building points and dollars until some features return.
Thank you
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Marie View Post
I just harvested some of my own farms. It did take fuel, and when I went back to one I just harvested, the field was still planted. No points for this, either. Please post what we can be doing on our own farms to continue building points and dollars until some features return.
Thank you
Hi Dale Marie,
I moved your post to the migration thread. Please post questions here.
Try refreshing the farm. I have been harvesting and replanting my farms for a while with no problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:03 AM

The new version is really fast. Love the way it scrolls, the automatic tools when doing trees, harvesting was a snap. Can't wait for it to be fully functional as I can see it will be a better game for all. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Taz, I thank you also for all that you do. Breathe deep and pour a glass of wine. Heck, drink the whole bottle.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Popups for fish keep appearing even when on home farm

Hello again and thank you for all that you do for us so that we may continue to play our favorite game.

My latest issues is that of popups appearing over and over again even after I have stopped fishing...Even when I leave my fish farm and go to my home farm, the popups continue to the point of lots of lag. I have a strong graphics card and this did not happen in flash. I am attaching a screenshot so you can see. I have left my fish farm and gone to my home farm but the popups don't stop until I close farmtown altogether.

Thank you kindly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ea3f6423d867cd47ba287cd73906fd4.jpg (20.0 KB, 2 views)

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello, 1st post here.

I can't go to the Market, so I can't sell or buy my fish products in the Market.
I can't use the chat either, so I can't hire others to work for me.

My User ID is: 104850957792857

Last edited by Garrapatocineronte; Jan 12 2021 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to put the User ID.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello again and thank you for all that you do for us so that we may continue to play our favorite game.

My latest issues is that of popups appearing over and over again even after I have stopped fishing...Even when I leave my fish farm and go to my home farm, the popups continue to the point of lots of lag. I have a strong graphics card and this did not happen in flash. I am attaching a screenshot so you can see. I have left my fish farm and gone to my home farm but the popups don't stop until I close farmtown altogether.

Thank you kindly.
Hi AMonet,
I moved your post to the Migration thread. Please post any questions or problems here rather than in a new thread.

This may be showing this way as the save is not showing the red numbers currently, secially if you have a farm heavily layered with waters.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:13 AM

Pc (desktop) worked ok, after selling an item i had to move the mouse away from the next item then back again in order for the blue buttons to show up. A bit of visual lag when fishing, the nets multiplied in my view, but i think the actual fishing went quickly.

Android on Puffin was much more difficult to use, slow, freezing, crashing
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:14 AM

while changing Farms (fr 32 to 5) app got stuck "loading farm".
had to restart app
stay safe
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:15 AM

Default Serious Problems

100000084463707 User ID Quest box is missing
Old Jan 12 2021, 11:16 AM

i was thinking of rearranging my facilites spread them out more among the fields ---
1-can i put them in storage,
2 will i be able to get them out of storage,
3 can we buy facilities yet?
Closed Thread