Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2014, 03:10 PM
Account Not Linked

was there recently a change in when product belts are looked at by the system?

i thought i was loosing my posts as i was doing a few things around the farm waiting for the popup and it wasn't happening. while i realize 1 day doesn't prove anything, today i happened to get a bunch of yellow-green belts and then found the product i wanted to post and bumped it over the next threshold. did stuff on my farm and no popup. went back into the fac mgr for some reason and right away the yellow message flashed by and then my product popup happened.

i'm wondering if the program is now only looking for new belts while the fac mgr is open. if so, an official announcement would be appreciated as i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought there were loosing belt postings.
Old Nov 23 2014, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
was there recently a change in when product belts are looked at by the system?

i thought i was loosing my posts as i was doing a few things around the farm waiting for the popup and it wasn't happening. while i realize 1 day doesn't prove anything, today i happened to get a bunch of yellow-green belts and then found the product i wanted to post and bumped it over the next threshold. did stuff on my farm and no popup. went back into the fac mgr for some reason and right away the yellow message flashed by and then my product popup happened.

i'm wondering if the program is now only looking for new belts while the fac mgr is open. if so, an official announcement would be appreciated as i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought there were loosing belt postings.
Hi Eradani,
To my knowledge nothing has changed on those. I get them both when I have the facility manager open and when I am out harvesting and planting and doing other things on my farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2014, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Eradani,
To my knowledge nothing has changed on those. I get them both when I have the facility manager open and when I am out harvesting and planting and doing other things on my farm.
well i wonder what new weirdness my computer is up to.
Old Nov 24 2014, 09:26 AM

have they started where you can open a co op quest every 10 Hours
Old Nov 24 2014, 09:29 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

just a thingy i noticed... my new facs do not get listed in my fac mgr... had to go hunt them up like the old days and click on the fac to load it up. just thought i'd let ya know
thankis for the update, and a SPECIAL thank you to Stoneface, Loveless, and all, no matter the country, for your service to us all. <3 <3 <3
Old Nov 24 2014, 10:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I had that happen as well then I realized that I had my filter set to active and of course if it is empty it is not active
Old Nov 24 2014, 11:52 AM

Unhappy Co-Quests

I know the update is new but as of today I can only restart a new cooperative quest every 20 hours not 10 as mentioned in this New Release.
Old Nov 24 2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
I know the update is new but as of today I can only restart a new cooperative quest every 20 hours not 10 as mentioned in this New Release.
Hi imcgowan

You are right, but Raul uses to post in his notes in the New release, when one of the promised things are alive, and till now he hasnt posted anything. We will need to wait a little more
Old Nov 24 2014, 02:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default full screen

Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not but since the release I am unable to do certain things while in full screen. Like exit full screen - I can't use the icon I have to hit ESC. I can't click the green man and drop the tool I'm using. I can't make the screen bigger or smaller - I have to exit the full screen and click the + or - to adjust the screen size.

It was not like this before the release because I always work in full screen and would have reported the issue sooner. Can the devs look into this please? It's very annoying to have to get out of full screen to do simple things.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2014, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not but since the release I am unable to do certain things while in full screen. Like exit full screen - I can't use the icon I have to hit ESC. I can't click the green man and drop the tool I'm using. I can't make the screen bigger or smaller - I have to exit the full screen and click the + or - to adjust the screen size.

It was not like this before the release because I always work in full screen and would have reported the issue sooner. Can the devs look into this please? It's very annoying to have to get out of full screen to do simple things.
Hi mpwhitford,
I have tried all the things you mentioned and they are all working fine for me. I am wondering if maybe it is your mouse causing the problem. If it is a wireless mouse it could be that the battery is getting weak.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread