Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2010, 04:56 AM

This is great news Raul, thanks! And I was nearly at level 80...... keep working Rowie!
Old Jun 09 2010, 05:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to kensfreedom Send a message via Yahoo to kensfreedom

I love all the upgrades. but are the developers going to do anything about how much the game has slowed down? I am on a 20Mbs down load broad band connection, with a i7 8 GB of Ram. Now that the developers have given us all these neat things to play with it is taking up to a minute and a half to load my farm then every time I load up a facility takes a good 30 seconds before I can go and do something else while I wait for my avatar to add up the XP. My neighbors won't work my facilities anymore because it takes too long for the farm to load and for them to work the facilities. It is great that we have all these facilities and animals to support the facilities but The game is becoming more annoying then fun to play. To keep up with the cheese demand I had to add 100 cows that I milk every 8 hours and I have close to 100 hens. This is necessary to keep up with the requirements of the facilities to produce the various items.
I have been playing almost as long as the game has been around and I remember the early days taking for ever to harvest while waiting on the avatar to work each field before moving on. This has gotten much worse. I may not be able to play much longer the game is eating up too much time.
Old Jun 09 2010, 08:04 AM

Love the 4th 24x24 farm! .. more room!!!

Came for the Farm ... stayed for the friends!

Here's the link to my main site - Join us it's free and no strings attached - I own it privately and started it for friends from another site that closed - send me a note!

Old Jun 09 2010, 10:19 AM

For those who visited my farm thank you so much.
Old Jun 09 2010, 10:29 AM
Account Not Linked

I think one way to keep level 90 interested is to make FT more social..for instance..if I am on another farm,let my friends visit the farm I am working. Also it would be great if any farmer could gift anything that they own to another farmer. FT wouldn't lose any money that way, even if it is something that cost $$$. Someone has to spend the $$$ for the items priced in $$$. But the farmer that gets the gift can't use it until they have the level needed.
Old Jun 09 2010, 10:50 AM

This game is so far superior to FarmVille. Just don't make us start begging each other for **** like they do on there.
Old Jun 09 2010, 11:08 AM

can l place facilities on all 4 farms and will they produce stuff and ty for all this new stuff x
Old Jun 09 2010, 11:30 AM

yes u can have facilitys on all 4 farms producing, I have oil wells on three farms all producing.

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Jun 09 2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeClements View Post
yes u can have facilitys on all 4 farms producing, I have oil wells on three farms all producing.
Is it worth tuning crude oil into fuel...?

Can you sell it if you don;t need to use it Lee..?
Old Jun 09 2010, 03:39 PM

Is fishing for others profitable?
Closed Thread