Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 24 2023, 09:25 AM

Angry Farm Town ban

I want the ban lifted for Farm Town I was bullied and harassed by several farmers I want that 30 day ban lifted before next month this totally unfair and shouldn't have happened I am beyond angry and frustrated by this. I have been asking for help since the ban went in place and no one is helping me and I don't know what to do. Bullying and harassment goes against community standards. I want those farmers banned, blocked, and reported they are the bullies not me they are. I want my Farm Town account back this totally unfair and totally uncalled for. I refuse to wait until next month until that ban is lifted. If those farmers would lift me alone like I asked repeatedly over and over again still kept asking nicely and they listened to me then this wouldn't have happened. There really is no need for this at all. Something really needs to be done about this so it doesn't happen to anyone else and experience what I have had to experience. I WANT THE BAN LIFTED AND I WANT MY FARM TOWN ACCOUNT BACK!! UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR
Old Jul 24 2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
I want the ban lifted for Farm Town I was bullied and harassed by several farmers I want that 30 day ban lifted before next month this totally unfair and shouldn't have happened I am beyond angry and frustrated by this. I have been asking for help since the ban went in place and no one is helping me and I don't know what to do. Bullying and harassment goes against community standards. I want those farmers banned, blocked, and reported they are the bullies not me they are. I want my Farm Town account back this totally unfair and totally uncalled for. I refuse to wait until next month until that ban is lifted. If those farmers would lift me alone like I asked repeatedly over and over again still kept asking nicely and they listened to me then this wouldn't have happened. There really is no need for this at all. Something really needs to be done about this so it doesn't happen to anyone else and experience what I have had to experience. I WANT THE BAN LIFTED AND I WANT MY FARM TOWN ACCOUNT BACK!! UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR
Hi tporter

I sent you 2 private messages, please read them.

Thanks
Old Jul 24 2023, 07:40 PM

Angry Banned on Farm Town

I have also been banned how do I know when the ban will be lifted and will I get a message when that happens. I have been banned for 30 days until August 23, Wednesday. I hope I will be able to get back on my Farm Town account. I think this ban is absolutely ridiculous and harsh 30 days is a long time to be away from the game I won't be able to work on my own farms, help farmers at the marketplace, and work on the farm pass. I want that ban lifted. I didn't even do anything but ask for work at the marketplace and several farmers relentlessly harassed and bullied and yet nothing is being done to punish them I am getting banned WOW so unfair. I have tried mute or ignore and report and it doesn't work and look what happened I get banned from the game SO unfair. I wasn't doing anything either barely said anything at times but just stood there waiting for work and yet farmers would still be rude to me why I don't know for their own gratification I guess. SO UNFAIR. I have had several farmers bullying me, harassing me, and seeing mean and hurtful things for weeks even months on end. I asked, pleaded and begged those farmers to stop to just leave me alone and let me ask for jobs at the marketplace and they wouldn't I kept asking and asking for them to stop and they still wouldn't. I felt very ganged up by a large group of farmers it was a very helpless feeling knowing that you can't do anything about it or even stop it and the worse thing is no one stopped it or said anything. If someone spoke up saw the bullying that was being done towards me then did something like this wouldn't have happened. It's always the same farmers that bully me Aussietopcat, Dairyman, PenguinChick, Gator - Mania, and Meema maybe more then that. I wish they would of just left me alone like I asked.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2023 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Wanted to make a few changes before sending this message
Old Jul 24 2023, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have also been banned how do I know when the ban will be lifted and will I get a message when that happens. I have been banned for 30 days until August 23, Wednesday. I hope I will be able to get back on my Farm Town account. I think this ban is absolutely ridiculous and harsh 30 days is a long time to be away from the game I won't be able to work on my own farms, help farmers at the marketplace, and work on the farm pass. I want that ban lifted. I didn't even do anything but ask for work at the marketplace and several farmers relentlessly harassed and bullied and yet nothing is being done to punish them I am getting banned WOW so unfair. I have tried mute or ignore and report and it doesn't work and look what happened I get banned from the game SO unfair. I wasn't doing anything either barely said anything at times but just stood there waiting for work and yet farmers would still be rude to me why I don't know for their own gratification I guess. SO UNFAIR. I have had several farmers bullying me, harassing me, and seeing mean and hurtful things for weeks even months on end. I asked, pleaded and begged those farmers to stop to just leave me alone and let me ask for jobs at the marketplace and they wouldn't I kept asking and asking for them to stop and they still wouldn't. I felt very ganged up by a large group of farmers it was a very helpless feeling knowing that you can't do anything about it or even stop it and the worse thing is no one stopped it or said anything. If someone spoke up saw the bullying that was being done towards me then did something like this wouldn't have happened. It's always the same farmers that bully me Aussietopcat, Dairyman, PenguinChick, Gator - Mania, and Meema maybe more then that. I wish they would of just left me alone like I asked.
Hi Tporter,
Your banning will be lifted on August 23rd.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2023, 08:04 PM

Default Game ban and block

Why isn't anything being done about these farmers can they be banned and blocked and my account unblocked. Aussietopcat and PenguinChick should all be banned as well as Dairyman, Gator - Mania, and Meema. I am sure there are a lot more farmers that been involved in bullying me and yet nothing is being done I have the evidence to prove that this has been in fact going on for weeks even months so why should I be banned. This doesn't make sense. I really wish that these farmers would just left me alone like I asked multiple times. If and when I get back on Farm Town I hope those same farmers ignore me if they don't then I don't know what else to do. Ignore and block clearly doesn't work these same farmers are just going to keep doing the same thing over and over again and nothing will be done about it.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE MESSAGES I RECIVED:

DAIRYMAN:

you need medical help, your always complaining about anyone that want's to chat with you

GATOR - MANIA

You're NASTY ! I see you in the room talking all of your ****... You start things and then cry like a baby when you get called out... You know what,,,?

YOU are The BULLY

What a jerk you are !

MEEMA
you have been reported you are the fukin bully

You are an AS5 if you do not like the way people treat you then leave

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2023 at 08:29 PM.
Old Jul 24 2023, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Why isn't anything being done about these farmers can they be banned and blocked and my account unblocked. Aussietopcat and PenguinChick should all be banned as well as Dairyman, Gator - Mania, and Meema. I am sure there are a lot more farmers that been involved in bullying me and yet nothing is being done I have the evidence to prove that this has been in fact going on for weeks even months so why should I be banned. This doesn't make sense. I really wish that these farmers would just left me alone like I asked multiple times. If and when I get back on Farm Town I hope those same farmers ignore me if they don't then I don't know what else to do. Ignore and block clearly doesn't work these same farmers are just going to keep doing the same thing over and over again and nothing will be done about it.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE MESSAGES I RECIVED:

DAIRYMAN:

you need medical help, your always complaining about anyone that want's to chat with you

GATOR - MANIA

You're NASTY ! I see you in the room talking all of your ****... You start things and then cry like a baby when you get called out... You know what,,,?

YOU are The BULLY

What a jerk you are !

MEEMA
you have been reported you are the fukin bully

You are an AS5 if you do not like the way people treat you then leave
Hi tporter,
You were already answered about your banning by Support. We do not have any way to change it.

I am sorry, but we do not have any way to hunt them down as you say. There is nothing we can do about them. The only thing I can suggest is when you get back in the game if you see them then you can block them so you don't see them or their comments.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2023, 10:26 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi tporter,
You were already answered about your banning by Support. We do not have any way to change it.

I am sorry, but we do not have any way to hunt them down as you say. There is nothing we can do about them. The only thing I can suggest is when you get back in the game if you see them then you can block them so you don't see them or their comments.
That was not a very nice response Taz you mean if and when I get back into the game. I really hope this isn't permanent I want this BAN LIFTED NOW!! THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IT WAS THOSE FARMERS THAT DID THIS. THE RELENTLESS BULLYING AND HARASSMENT THEY JUST WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE BAN THEM INSTEAD NOT ME. I WANT THE BAN DISPUTED AND LIFTED IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR!!
Old Jul 24 2023, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That was not a very nice response Taz you mean if and when I get back into the game. I really hope this isn't permanent I want this BAN LIFTED NOW!! THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IT WAS THOSE FARMERS THAT DID THIS. THE RELENTLESS BULLYING AND HARASSMENT THEY JUST WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE BAN THEM INSTEAD NOT ME. I WANT THE BAN DISPUTED AND LIFTED IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR!!
Hi Tporter,
The moderators here have no control over your ban. That is a decision by Support as contacted them about this and they did respond. Any disputing of it has to be through Support. We can not change anything in the game settings.

All I did was state facts. You asked for the date when it would be lifted so I told you your ban is until August 23rd.
Old Aug 23 2023, 08:57 AM

Angry General Question

I was unfairly banned from Farm Town for 30 days the ban ends today August 23, Wednesday yet my farmer still says temporarily banned shouldn't that ban be lifted today and I should be able to play. I haven't been able to work on the farm pass and I would really like to work on that today instead of waiting even longer. This is so frustrating. This shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 23 2023 at 09:01 AM. Reason: quote removed
Old Aug 23 2023, 09:06 AM

Quote:
I was unfairly banned from Farm Town for 30 days the ban ends today August 23, Wednesday yet my farmer still says temporarily banned shouldn't that ban be lifted today and I should be able to play. I haven't been able to work on the farm pass and I would really like to work on that today instead of waiting even longer. This is so frustrating. This shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Hi tporter

I moved your post to the thread for your problem and where all your other posts about this problem are placed.

We, moderators, cant do anything to lift your ban. All I can tell you is the ban will be lifted today at 20:44 eastern time.

Tags
block, blocking people, can't send message, ignore, messages, report, unblock, unwanted messages