Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
will the forum be unavailable during tomorrow's shut down?
Hi JNelson

Forums and Support will be also out but we dont know exactly when, it could be during the shut down for the game or after it.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 29 2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:49 AM

Hi Farmers,

The Forums and Support have already been moved. The forum was 100% successful however, we are having a few issues with Support. If you do send in a ticket to support, please bare in mind you maybe delayed in receiving an answer until the issue is resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for understanding.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 30 2019, 01:47 PM

Default Is it 4pm DST or 3pm EST....

The banner at the top of the game says 4pm EST, but EST doesn't start until Sunday. Is this just a typo or is it meant for the true EST?
Old Oct 30 2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
The banner at the top of the game says 4pm EST, but EST doesn't start until Sunday. Is this just a typo or is it meant for the true EST?
Hi TerriFlynn

It means Eastern Standard Time for U.S.A
Old Oct 30 2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi TerriFlynn

It means Eastern Standard Time for U.S.A
The eastern USA is on DAYLIGHT saving time and not standard until about 2am this coming Sunday. 4pm Eastern Standard Time is just over an hour from this writing and at this time it is 1 minute to 4 DAYLIGHT SAVING... And only a couple states never change their clocks. Slashkey's home of Florida is NOT one of them. What the other farmer is asking is whether the announcement meant was EDST since we are still using EDST and not EST except for on trains for another few more days!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Oct 30 2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:03 PM

Exactly, Qivis!
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The eastern USA is on DAYLIGHT saving time and not standard until about 2am this coming Sunday. 4pm Eastern Standard Time is just over an hour from this writing and at this time it is 1 minute to 4 DAYLIGHT SAVING... And only a couple states never change their clocks. Slashkey's home of Florida is NOT one of them. What the other farmer is asking is whether the announcement meant was EDST since we are still using EDST and not EST except for on trains for another few more days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
Exactly, Qivis!
The time for the maintenance is 4:30 PM EDT. Raul just changed the time back another half hour.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:09 PM

Default Server change

Any update as to when

Wrecking HAVOC on our planning. Was 1:00, the 4:00, now they say 4:30.

WHEN will it go down and for how long?!

We need to PLAN!!! Our NCC, Quests and Cooperative Quests are ALL impacted not to mention what we planted to AVOID issues!!!
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Any update as to when

Wrecking HAVOC on our planning. Was 1:00, the 4:00, now they say 4:30.

WHEN will it go down and for how long?!

We need to PLAN!!! Our NCC, Quests and Cooperative Quests are ALL impacted not to mention what we planted to AVOID issues!!!
Hi John,
I moved your post to the release thread as thgis is current. You have as much information as we know. There is nothing else we can tell you. How long depends on how quickly the database files can be copied over to the new servers and if there are any problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2019, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Farm Town is down now.
Closed Thread