Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2021, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Doesn't the request to hire expire? I believe in the past that there was a timer counting down.
HI GRB,
Yes the hire request is supposed to expire. When this was tested by the moderators it expires after 30 seconds and they are supposed to get a notice it is expired as well as you. My observation on this though has been that they left the market and may not have gotten the expired notice allowing them to go ahead and accept the hire.
As I said we will keep looking into this. I am not sure if there is any way around this happening occasionally.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2021, 02:19 PM

I am working a fishing job I was hired at the job marketplace and it is not a friend, neighbor, or buddy but I am not getting any bonus.
Old May 22 2021, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I am working a fishing job I was hired at the job marketplace and it is not a friend, neighbor, or buddy but I am not getting any bonus.
Hi John,
Are you waiting and making sure you have gotten all the fish? Let the red numbers go to zero?

What are you seeing when you try to leave the farm to go to the next one?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2021, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
Are you waiting and making sure you have gotten all the fish? Let the red numbers go to zero?

What are you seeing when you try to leave the farm to go to the next one?

Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears. I just cleared memcache and browser cache I'll see if that helps.

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; May 22 2021 at 02:44 PM. Reason: addendum
Old May 22 2021, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears.
Hi John,
What was the employer's avatar name?
Old May 22 2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears. I just cleared memcache and browser cache I'll see if that helps.
Just did a small job and the bonus worked.
Old May 22 2021, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Just did a small job and the bonus worked.
Hi John,
Clearing your cache and browser cache would not help with this. I am sorry, but there is no way to know how much you would have gotten for the fishing job nor any way to restore the bonus.
Old May 22 2021, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
What was the employer's avatar name?
I think it was Marcela but not positive. Not a huge deal I think I would have had maybe 5-6 billion bonus total.
Old May 25 2021, 06:38 PM

my last two jobs everything shows finished but when i leave it never gives me points.
Old May 25 2021, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonpam View Post
my last two jobs everything shows finished but when i leave it never gives me points.
Hi hortonpam,
Were they possibly for a neighbor or buddy? If so you don't get a bonus for those.
Who were you working for (avatar name)?
Did you see the bonus chest in the upper left corner as you were working?

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info