Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 24 2010, 08:40 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr View Post
I LOVE FT's DEVS!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, your the greatest!!! When I went to fertilize this morning I put the fertilizer in storage to use the new feature. I almost died laughing seeing the "Pig Poo" falling from the sky like rain as it fertilized my farm. LOVE IT!!!!!
Me too, I was really LMAO
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:45 AM

FANTASTIC! The game is just getting better and better!
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I have problem in playing farmtown ,till 21-10-2010 I had played game but slashky.com change the URL added game in URL this word is blocked here ,Please help me to continue the play FARMTOWN
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
MISSION CONTROL WE GOT A PROBLEM........i dont want to rain on your parade but i attempted to switch the oil refinery to the new view and now i dont have an oil refinery has anyone else had this prob\lem and yes i have cleared cache i have the latests flash and shockwave and all drivers are updated and i reset the modem and fully restarted the computer from totally off
The same thing happened to me. I switched the view and then put it in storage to move it to another farm and it had disappeared. Ditto on all the troubleshooting beforehand as well.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Oct 24 2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
ok rob u da man that worked thank you so kindly
I did this but still no oil refinery - after updating the storage should i restart my computer?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Oct 24 2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieS View Post
Okay so does this mean we won't be able to sell the things from our facilities at all??
I don't own the refinery but own the oil pump. What I wan to be able to do is sell my crude to those with the refinery so I can get fuel from them without having to spend even more FC that I have to buy. ARG want to sell the crude!!!
Somehow I dont think the devs want stuff from the facilities to be sold farmer to farmer. They want you BUY the facilities. Cant say I blame them since thats how they make the money to stay in business.
Old Oct 24 2010, 10:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up

Luv the new Cedar Trees, but they're to pretty to chop down.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3313&farm_ix=Y

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wrong Turn
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 24 2010, 10:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This was a great update, but I want to point out 1 problem, 1 option that is prompted that needs adding, tree shaker needs to work on multi farms and something that still needs to be added.

It's hard to try and get people to sell you stuff since there is no special area to go to buy/sell stuff.

The new all tools button is great, but there needs to be a option to set it to be expanded every time you go to the tools.

There is so many tree's that need shaking my 1 farm can't hold them all.I know most people like spreading their tree's out too over multiple farms.It doesn't matter the reason the 45Fc tree shaker really needs to work on all farms.

The last issue is when I try and go to the market place to get people to sell me stuff they try and hire me -.- . There really needs to be a option to ignore all non friend hire requests.

I am a lvl 135 got well over 200m cash, all 6 farms, all facility's and almost 2m xp I don't want to go work for every Tim, Dick and Jane that see's me.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Big Honking Toe; Oct 24 2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old Oct 24 2010, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
This was a great update, but I want to point out 1 problem, 1 option that is prompted that needs adding, tree shaker needs to work on multi farms and something that still needs to be added.

There is so many tree's that need shaking my 1 farm can't hold them all.I know most people like spreading their tree's out too over multiple farms.It doesn't matter the reason the 45Fc tree shaker really needs to work on all farms.
Is your tree shaker in storage? Because mine is and I can use it on all farms.
Old Oct 24 2010, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
... tree shaker needs to work on multi farms and something that still needs to be added.

It's hard to try and get people to sell you stuff since there is no special area to go to buy/sell stuff.

The last issue is when I try and go to the market place to get people to sell me stuff they try and hire me
1) As mentioned, put your tree shaker in storage and it will work on all farms.

2) Go offline when selling goods and you will be the only one in the market.

3) Agree that there needs to be a better way to sell primary products to other users. I have tried, but few people are interested. I have tried to buy products too, but no one has what I need. I guess I should post on my wall for my neighbors, but I have to be online the same time as them. Many are in other parts of the world so we are time zone challenged :\
Closed Thread