Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Not sure if it will be this weekend..but probably within the next week, we should get Farm 7 ...Raul said we would get another farm with the next update..
My weekend is now complete!
Old Oct 30 2010, 06:24 PM

I don't have the cedar tree in my store.
Old Oct 30 2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Please come up with an alternate (more traditional) view of the Chinese Restaurant. The devs have slipped back into that "cartoonish" mode again with this facility.
I don't know...it doesn't seem too off the mark for me. We have one in town (which has closed down) which actually looks fairly similar. Mostly our Chinese restaurants are in strip malls and have no distinctive look of their own anyway. I'm fine with how the devs designed it. I'd rather them redo the ice cream, chocolate, or coffee factories.
Old Oct 30 2010, 08:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am trying to buy some Cedar Trees...... every time i buy one.... i get connection reset.... Is something up?? anyone else having this problem..... My pc was just cleaned up yesterday...... and all is good... by a computer repair shop... so I know it is not me.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2010, 08:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Oct 22 update

I do the love the new addititons that you have added . I do have a question or even a suggestion . With the new seeds of parsley , seasame seeds and even oregano , will be at some point be able to use those in the spice factory . Or even adding mint to the natural remedy . I think that would be awesome so then there is more for us to produce . Keep up the great work can't wait until farm 7 .
Old Oct 30 2010, 08:28 PM

I don't understand why anyone would purchase a solar plower when you can use the same thing free in the toolbar.I.E. plow 1 ,2, or 3, at a time.
Old Oct 30 2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al from chicago View Post
I don't understand why anyone would purchase a solar plower when you can use the same thing free in the toolbar.I.E. plow 1 ,2, or 3, at a time.
In just one word, Points
Old Oct 30 2010, 09:34 PM

any idea when Farm 7 is coming out???? Also love the updates and new facilities....need to figure out where to make more room for flowers i can not seem to have enough for the products to get my facilities going...i even do neighbors flowers and still dont have enough...also any way possible how we can get more product from the fish factory???? cant get enough to really put into all facilities that needs product...Cant wait for Farm 7 i get bored already have all 6 farms up and running.....
Old Oct 30 2010, 09:37 PM

Red face i would like to have Farm 7 as my Halloween treat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
So hope you are right....
i would like to have Farm 7 as my Halloween treat
Old Oct 30 2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I don't know...it doesn't seem too off the mark for me. We have one in town (which has closed down) which actually looks fairly similar. Mostly our Chinese restaurants are in strip malls and have no distinctive look of their own anyway. I'm fine with how the devs designed it. I'd rather them redo the ice cream, chocolate, or coffee factories.
I agree with that. No problem with the Chinese resturant apperance. But the Chocolate and Ice Cram factories need a face lift.

Fritz
Closed Thread