Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 03 2009, 10:08 PM

Hi all, this is my first post on the forums but I am getting SO FRUSTRATED and hope soemone can help me. I have bought a bid seeder and a plower and neither work!

If I attempt to plow it just deletes my fields. I usually get soemone else to plow but sometimes they miss fields...anyway I cannot plow at all anymore.

My other problem is I have a big seeder (and plenty of fuel) but it only plants one field at a time - shouldn't it plant 4 x? I am not sure what the point of these new tools are if they don't work. FYI I'm Level 31 ...and trying to get higher

Thanks for listening
Old Nov 03 2009, 11:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the storage feature. Keep up the good work!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 03 2009, 11:38 PM

Love the new upgrades with storage and such But don't get the fact that at level 34 I still can't buy all the trees, flowers, etc. Whats with that?? So many things are still locked but no more levels to go to or is that coming soon??? Levels beyond 34 would be appreciated.
Old Nov 04 2009, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb H View Post
Hi all, this is my first post on the forums but I am getting SO FRUSTRATED and hope soemone can help me. I have bought a bid seeder and a plower and neither work!

If I attempt to plow it just deletes my fields. I usually get soemone else to plow but sometimes they miss fields...anyway I cannot plow at all anymore.

My other problem is I have a big seeder (and plenty of fuel) but it only plants one field at a time - shouldn't it plant 4 x? I am not sure what the point of these new tools are if they don't work. FYI I'm Level 31 ...and trying to get higher

Thanks for listening
Look in your Preferences - make sure "Remove Space Between Fields" is checked.
Old Nov 04 2009, 12:48 AM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Aug 14 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Many many thanks for the storage, I did not want to sell my ghostie and Jack O Lanterns etc, and looking forward to Xmas goodies...you creative people are just great, this is just the best game, so much fun and very much appreciated

:O)

Visit Fairynuff's Farm

Old Nov 04 2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloHarvester View Post
Look in your Preferences - make sure "Remove Space Between Fields" is checked.
You wonderful person FloHarvester - I never check that cos I have not altered that one since I started.'...but, yes, the "Remove Space Between Fields" was no longer ticked. Now I can plow and plant in multiples
Thank you for replying to my post making me happy again
Old Nov 04 2009, 11:56 AM

Wink Question about fuel tank

Ok, I understand about the fuel tanks and how they work. I have MANY that we sent to me as gifts from friends. Do I just leave them in my "gifts" received or is there a way to store them somewhere else? Is there a limit to how much gifts you can keep in your gift box?
Old Nov 04 2009, 12:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jachooz View Post
Ok, I understand about the fuel tanks and how they work. I have MANY that we sent to me as gifts from friends. Do I just leave them in my "gifts" received or is there a way to store them somewhere else?
Once you refuel, whatever fuel cans are in your gifts are moved to your fuel storage (upper left corner of game screen). If you want to save them for later, don't accept them in Facebook/MySpace until you're ready to use them. They can't be stored anywhere else, but they can be sold at the marketplace, if you prefer.

Quote:
Is there a limit to how much gifts you can keep in your gift box?
I understand the limit is 104 for Farm Town.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 04 2009, 01:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am also having an issue with my crops..... Plowed and then went to plant and cannot plant. I refreshed and crops are now NOT plowed and it won't let me re-plow them. Needless to say, my farm looks funny now because there are a lot of empty spaces that look like they need to be plowed, in between the areas that did let me plant crops. Will someone help me with this? One other person, in the market place, said they had to totally delete all of their crops and start over.... is this true? If it's because of a glitch, will I have to pay to plow those crops all over again? HELP.........

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 04 2009, 01:50 PM

I love storage also! I was hoping it would be unlimited, at least at level 34. I was about to redo the whole farm because I was so excited I could put everything in storage rather then continually trying to move it out of my way.

At level 34, redesigning the farm is probably biggest perk since you can't work towards the next goal.
Closed Thread