Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 06:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default many thanks to the devs

i've had a pretty frustrating, troublesome day, but this new release put a smile on my face. (...okay, okay, so I'm easy to please )

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:22 PM

My bulldozer will not do anything either.
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:26 PM

New things are great but my big bulldozer is NOT working. What is wrong?
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:30 PM

I love the new updates, and I love this game and have been playing a long time.. But SERIOUSLY? Adding something else that requires tomatoes?? I never have enough for the ONE facility that requires them. Even if I plant 4 full farms worth I have enough to load most of my facilities for one day. I am really disappointed in that.

Thank you all for your hard work, I truly love all the new updates... I just wish some things could be improved on... like Tomato...
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:36 PM

Smile

Thank you all so much for sharing your appreciation for the flowers. I truly enjoyed doing them and hope that Raul will allow me to do some other decorations etc...

Raul is a most kind and patient person, Thank you, Raul and your wonderful team!!

I wish to say that without a doubt this game far exceeds any other free game out there with fine attention that Raul and the Devs offer. It is so easy to see that they actually care and listen to the ideas and the feedback positive and negative. The response time to fixing bugs and glitches is unbelieveable. I would like to also remind people <at the risk of being redundant to other posts) There is no twitch of the nose to make this game happen. A serious amount of time and energy goes into providing us all with hours and hours of FREE entertainment. There are not many things in life that are perfect or fair to ALL. The one thing that is consistent and the same to all is " the freedom of choice" I do believe it is relatively simple, if you get more pleasure than pain from something we choose to do it as goes the opposit. The creators and ones who maintain this game should not be expected to be completely selfless by giving all their own time and dollars to provide all our entertainment needs. When you repect the time and commitment of others you could only have praises for Raul and his Team for what they graciously offer here. How many of us can say we so freely give of our time and dollars to entertain so many? HATS OFF TO THE FARM TOWN CREW!!!! Your coin to FC ratio and the amounts set for items is more than incredibly FAIR to US, I am not so sure it's fair to you! LOL

Again Thank you all for praises on the flowers and to Raul for giving me the pleasure of making them!! Hope all continue to enjoy.

Happy Farming!! ~ Debbie~

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y

Last edited by ImTznU; Sep 01 2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:43 PM

Thanks for posting Debbie! Your flowers are awesome!
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:49 PM

thanks devs... there still isn't hobbit holes on the building tab but I can now make The One Ring
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Thank you all so much for sharing your appreciation for the flowers. I truly enjoyed doing them and hope that Raul will allow me to do some other decorations etc...

Raul is a most kind and patient person, Thank you, Raul and your wonderful team!!

I wish to say that without a doubt this game far exceeds any other free game out there with fine attention that Raul and the Devs offer. It is so easy to see that they actually care and listen to the ideas and the feedback positive and negative. The response time to fixing bugs and glitches is unbelieveable. I would like to also remind people <at the risk of being redundant to other posts) There is no twitch of the nose to make this game happen. A serious amount of time and energy goes into providing us all with hours and hours of FREE entertainment. There are not many things in life that are perfect or fair to ALL. The one thing that is consistent and the same to all is " the freedom of choice" I do believe it is relatively simple, if you get more pleasure than pain from something we choose to do it as goes the opposit. The creators and ones who maintain this game should not be expected to be completely selfless by giving all their own time and dollars to provide all our entertainment needs. When you repect the time and commitment of others you could only have praises for Raul and his Team for what they graciously offer here. How many of us can say we so freely give of our time and dollars to entertain so many? HATS OFF TO THE FARM TOWN CREW!!!! Your coin to FC ratio and the amounts set for items is more than incredibly FAIR to US, I am not so sure it's fair to you! LOL

Again Thank you all for praises on the flowers and to Raul for giving me the pleasure of making them!! Hope all continue to enjoy.

Happy Farming!! ~ Debbie~
Well said Debbie. Great job on the flowers. I'm still hoping to get some people to populate our farms. Might you be working on something like this?
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:53 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love the new facilities, love the chainsaw truck, love the changes. New levels and a 6th farm coming? *swoons*
Old Sep 01 2010, 06:56 PM

The flowers are adorable!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pansies especially! I also love the addition of the pasta facilities... it is nice to know that this application truly is a beta program and that the feedback we provide is taken into consideration. It makes the game seem more like a community than just an application on that level.

I am quite positive a lot of creativity and work goes into making these happy happy joy joy additions and the effort to continue to improve is greatly appreciated.... the only thing I "Could" complain about is having a tomato basil garlic sauce but.. I won't as I remind my foodie crazy homecoookin' Eyetalian self that this is a game!
Closed Thread