Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2015, 09:35 AM

Default Zinc, Brass and Water harvest times

I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items? Thank you
Old Dec 13 2015, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items? Thank you
Hi AlyceAnn,
Only the developers know when they will update or add to the train cars.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask about the watering.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2015, 12:22 PM

Default Oil pumps and crude production

Did something happen with crude production (red barrels) from the oil pumps? I have one pump on each of my 28 farms (plus two trains with one tanker car each) and the facility manager inventory never showed a shortage. I have not added any refineries, but suddenly either last week or this week, I have a serious crude shortage. For example, this morning the facilities manager shows that I need 4288 barrel and I'm short 3899 for a full facility run.

Was production cut, or is there a bug? It seems like a sudden change.
Old Dec 13 2015, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielB View Post
Did something happen with crude production (red barrels) from the oil pumps? I have one pump on each of my 28 farms (plus two trains with one tanker car each) and the facility manager inventory never showed a shortage. I have not added any refineries, but suddenly either last week or this week, I have a serious crude shortage. For example, this morning the facilities manager shows that I need 4288 barrel and I'm short 3899 for a full facility run.

Was production cut, or is there a bug? It seems like a sudden change.
Hi ArielB,
Nothing has changed for crude oil production. With 28 oil pumps you are getting 672 barrels a day.
To completely fill a single refinery requires 300 barrels, so you could only fill 2 and a part of a 3rd one. I am afraid you are trying to produce more than your pumps can keep up with so you have used up any surplus you had in storage. Maybe try not making some of the items in your refineries. With 18 refineries 672 barrels a day will never fill all of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 13 2015 at 01:01 PM.
Old Dec 13 2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AlyceAnn,
Only the developers know when they will update or add to the train cars.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask about the watering.
I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.
Old Dec 13 2015, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.
Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Dec 13 2015, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Great, thanks Taz for all your patience I will try that trick with the ponds I'm thrilled that there is a way!
Old Dec 13 2015, 04:39 PM

Thumbs down Keeps telling me i can not access

KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN NOT ACCESS Suggestions - I don't have permission to post there!
Old Dec 13 2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard-and-Pamela-Myers View Post
KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN NOT ACCESS Suggestions - I don't have permission to post there!
Hi Richard and Pamela Myers

Please click in the following link which corresponds to Suggestions for Avatar and post your suggestion there

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595078
Old Dec 19 2015, 06:33 PM

Default trees

Is there any place I can find how many trees I have on all my fields?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity